Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Looking for a Mentor

kristen h
Trust:

Looking for a Mentor

Hello affilorama members. I love this program and excited to be learning so much great stuff.
however, I am very new to all this. posting to the forum just doesn't seem to be a fast enough way to get answers to small questions.

I would LOVE it if someone were willing to mentor me. I am moderately intelligent and quite a pleasant person. I am devoting almost all my time to learning this, but it is not gelling yet.

is there someone who would be willing to Mentor me? i am hoping we can exchange emails and contact information to facilitate communications. Even if you are a beginner, if you are feeling confident about making your next website, then you are miles ahead of me.

Thanks in advance to my new mentor.
peace, Kristen
frank1409
Trust:
Hi kristen

I also have same idea as yours, i think if we can work and support each other, then it may make it easier, quicker for both.
So you can contact me via manhtuan.nth@gmail.com to exchange more information.
I am always willing to cooperate with you. Thanks :)
jet1220
Trust:
Frank and Kristen if you want to add me to the list please do! I have been dabbling in affiliate marketing and blogging for quite a few years now. I am no expert but maybe I can help you with some basic stuff that you might get hung up on. My email is jet1220@gmail.com

Judy
affilorama310
Trust:
Awesome idea!! Do any of you use Facebook? I have a group I started, want to team up with some other quote-unquote "newbies" and help each other succeed!

You can join the group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1503965686536664/

Everyone is welcome, together we can help each other succeed!

John

jet1220
Trust:
Great idea John! You sent me a friend request earlier and I didn't recognize you so I deleted it. Sorry didn't realize you were from this group but just sent you one. I also requested to join :).
affilorama310
Trust:
Yeah I sent you a message saying, "Hey I met you on the Affilorama forums!!" but it went to your Other folder I imagine :)

Thanks for wanting to be a pat of the group, I will add you in a jiffy here!!

Everybody else is welcome to join the group, please feel free to invite your friends if you know anyone interested (or who would be a good asset to the team!)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1503965686536664/

-John
jet1220
Trust:
Oh sorry John I didn't think to look in the other folder. Thanks again!
robbin
Trust:
affilorama310 wrote:Awesome idea!!..........................................................
Everyone is welcome, together we can help each other succeed!
John

Great,
John, are you staff member or just a fellow member like us?
It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. Tony Robbins

rowellsticketbooth
Trust:
Hey Everyone,

I have a decent amount of experience with internet marketing/blogging. Willing to help where I can

Lenny
charlesedu2
Trust:
You can also add me in the list guyz...I also have a bit of experience and hope we can help each other friends
ATTENTION!!!
All Beginners and Newcomers...
Learn How To Create Your Own Website Today.
Create Your First Website Without Codding Skills And Start Making Money Today
www.charlesedwardsonline.com
www.charlesedwardsonline.com/blog

kristen h
Trust:
hello mentor group, i have a question for everyone.
how long have you been involved with internet businesses? how long in affiliate marketing?

myself, started affiliate marketing in oct. 2014. just a few months. had been learning about online money making information for about 6 months. i started out doing online webinars for self help with the goal of creating a program. over the next 6 months, i looked at different opportunities and started to understand more and more about affiliate marketing. Affilorama is by far the best program i have found to create affiliate marketing businesses.

my website is almost ready to launch, and then i can focus on driving traffic. i've been posting on forums in my niche, and have a FB page. i have only a few email subscribers..

what is your experience?
kristen h
Trust:
idea: when someone wants to post a new thread for the mentor group, start the post with
MENTOR GROUP: ...

John's FB page is also good place to exchange ideas.

OK? thanx, kristen
marjafras
Trust:
Hi,
I am also new in affiliate marketing and I need some support,because I feel overwhelmed and just don t know how to go further,
Marjana
kristen h
Trust:
hi marjana. welcome. is affiliate marketing new for you?
affilorama310
Trust:
robbin wrote:
Great,
John, are you staff member or just a fellow member like us?

Just a fellow member like you! :)

John
eh932011
Trust:
Hello Fellow members,

My name is Erin. I'm just learning how to become an affiliate and have several questions to get started. I would like to know if I'm able to get a mentor assigned to me, so they can help me through the process of promoting and how to do that. I need a coach and mentor to step me through this correctly. Is this possible? Please let me know.

Thank you,
Erin :)

This topic was started on Dec 08, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.