Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Live Chat?

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:

Live Chat?

Just a note - on firefox from school here.... it says I am in the chat but I am not. Getting this message.

Warning: main(../../../checklogin.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/curtismana/domains/affilorama.com/public_html/members/forum/chatbox_mod/chatbox.php on line 4

Warning: main(../../../checklogin.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/curtismana/domains/affilorama.com/public_html/members/forum/chatbox_mod/chatbox.php on line 4

Warning: main(): Failed opening '../../../checklogin.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/curtismana/domains/affilorama.com/public_html/members/forum/chatbox_mod/chatbox.php on line 4
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Me too. I guess the tech guys are still working on it.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
blubutterfly
Trust:
Hi my name is Justine, I have just, only just purchased course, I am excited and keen to get things up and running, I just have one question at this stage
I have picked my niche and now searching for keywords
mark is saying in video to find atleast 30 keywords all up for this niche
5 of them review keywords (phrases) not quite sure what he means??
look forward to someones reply
thanks jus