Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Links are not working properly for photos

sixtos
Trust:

Links are not working properly for photos

Hey guys

After a slow learning curve and a little uptight about do it right I am online as of 5 minuets ago.

Everything looks good but a problem too.

I am using my own photo's for the site to personalize but my images are not linking to the merchant sites.

In xsite pro I am making all the correct clicks to have links but these images are not responding.

Anybody come across this before?

somewhere there is a setting that I have missed or not can't figure it out.

Any tips will be helpful

Check out the site: www:heylookatmenow.com

This is my first one so lots of work to do still

Regards all.

I'm online
Have a good and funny day.

geoffjackson
Trust:
Just checked it out, the image links seem to be working fine?
jasondodd
Trust:
Working fine for me too ...

Maybe you need to do a hard refresh on the page (press Ctrl+F5) ...
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
I agree with Jason and marshallg, the images seem to be working. When you're testing it, are you doing it from within the editor or from a browser? Make sure you are testing through the browser. An editor usually will just show what it looks like.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

sixtos
Trust:
Guys thanks for the response.

I'm working on a mac and a pc. My Pc shows the images working fine but on my mac the images didn't work. But now they do.

I'm not sure why but all systems are operational now.

Again thanks for checking in.

Hope everybody out there is working at it.

Regards,
Have a good and funny day.

This topic was started on Jul 11, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.