Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Link Building Headache

mikej3070
Trust:

Link Building Headache

Hi Everybody!

I'm promoting dog training product which has a lot of other products attached to that vendor site, in content creation, I opt to display all those links on my home page, that done, won't it look confusing to visitor to my site?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hey mike, for me, the home page is built to build trust and show people a little advice, and introduce them to what they will learn on my site. My primary focus is nnot to make a sale but to get them on my newsletter list. and introduce them to what they will learn though my site. I do more internal linking to my pages than to a product.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

thel.online.ph
Trust:
Hi Mike,

It's alright for you to put those links to your homepage. I think it's one of the best places to put your links so that it will be exposed to your visitors and there are more chances that you'll get a sale. But be sure that you present it in such manner that it is visible and it can be noticed by people.

Hope that helps.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi MIKEJ3070,

Include links to your articles along with those links to products you are promoting/selling on your sidebar. This way you are offering value to the member by giving them further information that can help them.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Sep 23, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.