Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

lesson video froze up

marymeagan
Trust:

lesson video froze up

I was going over the first weeks videos a second time because I found 5 products to promote from Clickbank and just wanted to refresh some parts of the lessons.

I clicked on play and Alleta and Mark started talking and I wanted to hurry things up a bit so I clicked and dragged the video cursor button forward a bit ( I wanted the lesson on Traffic Travis) and the video stopped working, and all my efforts couldn't get it going again.

I went on to another video and dragged that cursor button and the same thing happened.

Obviously there is a problem doing this, any video I have ever watched (you tube, Google etc) I have always been able to do this, but here it is a problem and now I have 2 frozen videos on my hands.

I do this because I don't want to watch the whole video again but just the part I need help with.

Any suggestions : Larry
Larry Bauge

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Larry,
This happened to me as well when I first watched them.
I needed to download them to my PC first... then view them to forward them.
A you tube video is quite short and you can jump to a certain part...
But for these files on the Blueprint, you can not do that.
Well at least that's what I found anyway on my PC.

Hope that helps.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
I don't think it has a problem jumping to portions that have been buffered already (ie downloaded behind the scenes), but I've noticed problems with the player when jumping beyond a buffered point. Maybe just waiting for the video to be fully buffered (or at least buffered past the point you are wanting to "skip" to) might help.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

This topic was started on Dec 05, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.