Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Launchtree Bonuses

bwagner
Trust:

Launchtree Bonuses

I recently signed up for Launchtree to get Mark Ling's bonuses. Does anyone know when the "How to get high search engine rankings" bonus will be released? It says it will release within 5 business days but so far - nothing. I bought Launchtree on May 12th. I've emailed support but I have not heard back. Can someone please let us know when we can see this bonus?
Thanks a Lot
BWagner
kundrolpawo
Trust:
If I'm not mistaken I also can't find the download for the Niche List Profits which is supposed to be there already. I sent an email but haven't got any response on that.
Ken
fabian
Trust:
Hi there

Same problem. I tryed it today again to get an answer from the support. Did u get anything in the last view day?

Or does somebody now what's going on with the Launchtree Bonuses?

regarts Fabian
PremiumMember
stevenhall
Trust:
I looked and they are all there in the launch tree bonuses members area. It took a while for them to get that final search engine rankings bonus to us but its there now.
fabian
Trust:
Right I got my one as well there:
To access the bonuses, simply log in to your Affilorama account and on the homepage (under additional products) you will see a box that says "Launch Tree Bonuses". Click this and you will be able to access them from there.
kundrolpawo
Trust:
Maybe I'm blind but I can't see any link for the Niche List Webinar. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Ken

This topic was started on May 23, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.