Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Last effort at "making it" on the net - Help please!

affilly
Trust:

Last effort at "making it" on the net - Help please!

I am just new to affilorama and this is my last effort before getting a job again. I have had 4 years looking at lots of thing related to internet marketing. Built websites been to internet conferences and spent lots of money on info products.

I said I would not spend anything else on internet marketing but Mark this site impressed me. I actually seen you at world internet sumit in Sydney last year. You sat in front of the myself and people I was there with. I should have said hello and started talking.

I have worked very hard at lots of ideas sometime upto 12 hour days building my jewellery site. I have a golf website and really want to look more into affilate marketing other peoples websites and then promoting my own.

I look forward to the next few months and know I am going to get where I want to go this time.

Cheers
Affilly
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Affily, welcome! Get stuck into watching the videos and then come back to the forum and ask us whatever you need to know.

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
You won't need to buy any more programs :D

Adrian,
ileanaro
Trust:
Hello!
My name is Ileana and I joined yesterday from Romania. It seems I have a lot to study here :) That's great, because I'd like to have a good start, the right one, in affiliate marketing.

Nice to meet you all!

Ileana
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Hi affilly & ileanaro :)

Affilorama is indeed a great place to learn and focus on building your affiliate business - if you need anything just give a shout :wink:
cdidcott
Trust:
affilly wrote:I am just new to affilorama and this is my last effort before getting a job again.

Welcome to Affilorama Affily & Ileana.

If you've got the determination, you've just found the tools to let you forget the "getting a job" part now.

Good Luck!
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Affily,

Great to have you on board! :D

Just remember we are all here to help you achieve success. Watching the videos and taking notes may take a bit of time at first, but will help you a lot and you have us all here to answer your questions.

All the best to your success!!

Mark

P.S. I'm going to Melbourne for the world internet summit in April, and will probably be going to sydney just before that. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet up if I'm in sydney.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium