Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Landing pages to target specific countries

zabereu
Trust:

Landing pages to target specific countries

hi my name is deep i'm relatively new to affiliate marketing & stuff i`ve been knowing all things downloaded some e-books
ok here goes my doubt well if i create a blog or website, say about world of warcraft &if my blog or website is online
if i`m from u.k where do my blog appears in search engines like Google,yahoo ,msn i know that every country will be having its own landing page for example if we take u.s it`s Google u.s.a or google India something like that

now if a person from u.s types about world of warcraft will my blog appear in u.s search results or it is limited to only u.k landing pages if particularly i want to target u.s traffic how should i do it could anyone please clarify my doubt or provide me a link where can i learn about this stuff

and at last how is my writing skill is it good average, or below average honest opinion pls
colint1983
Trust:
If your looking to target a particular area then you could try PPC advertising on google which would give you the opportunity to have your ads show in the regions you want them to.

However you would need to set up a google adsense account and learn about pay per click (PPC) advertising before trying this as it can be a tricky, costly and time consuming way of advertising.

Google.com will search the entire web related to your key words and countrys language. You should have the option after searching on google to select pages from the UK which will display sites hosted in the UK.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
For seo traffic, You can sign up for Google webmaster tools and you can choose what country you want to show up for once you have your site registered with them. otherwise by default it will show up in the google main search based on USA.
I recommend that you check out affilorama's free training videos. there are over 80 hours of training that will help answer a lot of your questions.

Your writing is okay, but you do need to use capitalization and punctuation a little better. Of course I do too sometimes.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

sonitin
Trust:
You should follow James advice on webmaster tool.

Few more things that you can do are:
1) Get a US based hosting
2) Get a US based address and use that in your domain registration
3) Get more links form US based sites (mostly are US based anyway)
4) Submit more in US directories
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

zabereu
Trust:
jmpruitt wrote:For seo traffic, You can sign up for Google webmaster tools and you can choose what country you want to show up for once you have your site registered with them. otherwise by default it will show up in the google main search based on USA.
I recommend that you check out affilorama's free training videos. there are over 80 hours of training that will help answer a lot of your questions.

Your writing is okay, but you do need to use capitalization and punctuation a little better. Of course I do too sometimes.
zabereu
Trust:
jmpruitt wrote:For seo traffic, You can sign up for Google webmaster tools and you can choose what country you want to show up for once you have your site registered with them. otherwise by default it will show up in the google main search based on USA.

hey thank u i will note the points mentioned by u

This topic was started on Aug 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.