Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Kia Ora from Christchurch

PremiumMember
kiwicopy
Trust:

Kia Ora from Christchurch

Hi Guys,

Scott Wilson here from Christchurch, New Zealand.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone on Affiliorama. I meet Mark a while ago at the World Internet Summit in Australia.

Man I must say I'm really impressed with this forum, all you guys give really great support and information.

I've been a member for a while, but I been flat out writing copy that I haven't had a chance to say hello.

I started in Internet Marketing about 3 years ago and I now working from home after leaving my corporate job last year.

If anyone in Christchurch wants to catch up to discuss Internet Marketing, Copywriting or General Business then drop me a line a scott@theentrepreneurscopywriter.com

Look forward to learning more and helping out where I can.

Have Fun and Take ACTION

Scott Wilson
http://www.TheEntrepreneursCopyWriter.com
Scott Wilson www.TheEntrepreneursCopyWriter.com E: scott@theentrepreneurscopywriter.com M: +64 21 891 934 P.S. Grab FREE money making gifts that will explode your businesses profits at www.TheEntrepreneursCopyWriter.com

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Hello Scott and welcome!

Man is everyone here from Christchurch? We're getting outnumbered....

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Gday Scott, welcome.

Adrian, I think Mark must have a huge billboard in Christchurch advertising affilorama. There are more kiwis here than at a rugby game.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
kiwicopy
Trust:
Hi Guys,

Too true, there are kiwis all over this place.

Just goes to show that sometimes the best markets are right on your own door steps, something I think a lot of online markerts miss sometimes.

Look forward to learning more from you guys.

Scott Wilson
www.TheEntrepreneursCopyWriter.com
Scott Wilson www.TheEntrepreneursCopyWriter.com E: scott@theentrepreneurscopywriter.com M: +64 21 891 934 P.S. Grab FREE money making gifts that will explode your businesses profits at www.TheEntrepreneursCopyWriter.com