Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

KeywordAvalanche.com - Anyone seen it? Or tried it?

PremiumMember
tennisace
Trust:

KeywordAvalanche.com - Anyone seen it? Or tried it?

Hey I got this email today from AU and this is the link they sent me: http://www.keywordavalanche.com. Has anyone seen this site? Anyone tried it out? Love to get some feedback on this program....thanks!

Kerry
rentoinc
Trust:
tennisace wrote:Hey I got this email today from AU and this is the link they sent me: www.keywordavalanche.com. Has anyone seen this site? Anyone tried it out? Love to get some feedback on this program....thanks!

Kerry

Hi Kerry,
I've been a member for 3 months and love the keyword avalanche forum..
If you want real value from IM.. you should have the master plan ebook and be a member of affilorama, wealthyaffiliate and keyword avalanche forum ..

Just my $153 opinion :)

Rento
PremiumMember
tennisace
Trust:
[/quote]
Hi Kerry,
If you want real value from IM.. you should have the master plan ebook and be a member of affilorama, wealthyaffiliate and keyword avalanche forum ..

Rento[/quote]

Hey Rento,

Thanks for the input. nice to know you are gettting some value out of the forums. The wealthyaffiliate eh?? I'll go check it out!

Soooo many forums out there!!

Thanks!
Kerry :o
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Hi Kerry,

Wealthy affiliate is strictly for Pay per click.

Adrian,