Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

keyword find and research Free tool and instructions

mack45
Trust:

keyword find and research Free tool and instructions

If you are writing for websites this is the best tool I have found in a long time and It is free as far as I know and is huge for on page seo.http://lsikeywords.com/ Just watch the video and learn how to use it and good luck .
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to coach.mackaybruce@hotmail.com

billj
Trust:
I've just downloaded it and it looks good. I do a lot of writing so I'll definitely let everyone know if the tool is useful.
billj
Trust:
sorry I meant to say that I just loaded up the page... and yes the tool is helpful but the results are confusing because they are not neatly arranged.
flashcraft
Trust:
This is a keeper. Dr. Andy Williams did the report on what he calls 'theming'. Basically using LSI on your pages to make Google think your legitimate. Excellent share. Thanks.

This topic was started on Feb 23, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.