Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Keyword Elite 2.0!

jpastorizo
Trust:

Keyword Elite 2.0!

Guys,

I just got Keyword Elite 2.0 and I think having SEO Elite 4.0 for free is worth it. If you are planning of buying Keyword Elite 2.0 or just want to get the SEO Elite 4.0 for free, then you can get it here for $197:
http://www.pastorizo.com/recommends/keywordelite2-regular-price
NOTE: This is the 1st affiliate link I have posted here =(

Regards,
Renato
Last edited by jpastorizo on 03 Sep 09 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Renato,
Doesn't traffic travis do the same thing?
What's your review on it?

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

jpastorizo
Trust:
I have the software just installed but I will do my review on it soon. I just think that it was a bargain to get it for $97 including SEO Elite 4.0. Yeah I guess TT does the same things with SEO Elite but the Keyword Elite has some pretty neat functions. Will do my personal view on it soon. I like the rankings result that can be shown by traffic travis cause i can see whicih of my pages are moving within the SERPS. However, I like Market samurai's research process. =)

diyacorp
Trust:
Renato,
SEO Elite 4.0 is free only for a month and will cost you $39 each month there on. I have heard a lot of good about SEO Elite and was wondering if I should give it a shot as well.
Diya

jpastorizo
Trust:
Diyacorp,

It is free. What costs $39 a month is the Search Marketing Elite membership. The SEO Elite 4.0 is a desktop app so once you download it it should work. Nowhere on the sales page does it say it is only free for a month. The 1 month trial is the SME. =)

Renato

diyacorp
Trust:
Renato,

I guess you can check that - It seemed to me that the SEO Elite 4.0 comes with that SME membership ;-/
Diya

bakatare
Trust:
Hey Mark! Great to have found You;-) Here is the short story... I searched for this keyword phrase on Goog.com "keyword elite $100" Your site this very page came in second on first page just bellow mine: http://www.keywordelitecom.com/ and was very surprised that a MAN of your statue advertises the KE2 for $100 Off.

Sure enough clicked on the link and it was $97.

Problem I have is that 2 days ago Clickbank emailed me that Brad Callen complained (Owner of keyword elite) that the link is fraudulent and telling me to stop advertising that link / page for $97 because that is reserved for the KE v 1.0 customers to upgrade to V. 2.0 and if in 24 hours I do not remove all advertising they will cut me off from promoting Brad’s products.

Sure enough I checked with Brad staff and they confirmed that there is no such thing as a coupon or $97 KE2 BUT I saw there are many, I mean many still doing it which makes me lose sales even though I offer a $40 cash back... Not sure what to make of it... all.

Regards,
Robertino
jpastorizo
Trust:
Robertino,

Let me clear Mark's name here. He is not the one who promoted this. I am the one who posted this here in the forum. I found the hoplink from a blog of a Super Affiliate (and this is not Mark Ling) who was promoting this product. The hoplink was bare and not a redirect. It was not encrypted. Since it was a clickbank hoplink I used it to promote the product. If that hoplink was only for the people who owns KE1.0 then the Super Affiliate offering the $100 off on the promotion of this product is doing a fraudulent promotion..at least based on your information. Again, this post was not done by Mark but by me.

Moving forward, please read the full post before you comment. We respect Mark a lot here and wouldn't do anything to tarnish his good name over a product promotion. In view of this, I will request the Affilorama staff to delete this post as soon as possible. I hope you are able to read my reply before this post is taken down.

Fara/Jason, can you guys do me a favor by taking this particular post out?
Thank you.

Regards,
Renato

wollowra
Trust:
Renato,
Do you want me to take the whole thread out or just your post ( The first one ) because you can just edit that yourself by taking out the links or changing the whole post...
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

jpastorizo
Trust:
I've taken out the link and left the regular KE2.0 link in there. Thanks brother.

Renato

bakatare
Trust:
Troy, Your message was almost like a tweet..short and effective. Look guys I just posted information here because it does affect my sales when I offer $40 CashBack and others are selling half price and still getting same commission ($44,37) can't compete with that and my AdWords account is screaming... STOP!.. LOL but true.

Renato, no hard feelings Man BUT the strange thing is that on Clickbank if you want to put up a page and sell products and do not want affiliates there is a "check" for that and then there will be no problem and no affiliate will make commission off that product/page no one will promote it if that page is indeed for your upgrade. One would think Brad with all his smarts would know this. I mean the guy is a genius... Could it be a ploy ...let's sell as much as we can while it's "HOT" and take no prisoners..

BUT Why would he complain about me on clickbank? Did I sell too much? ...a total paradox... will see... word gets around..,

Cheers!
Robertino
jpastorizo
Trust:
Robertino,

I understand where you are coming from man. Honestly, the clickbank hoplink I got probably were for JV partners to give them advantage in selling the KE2.0 over regular affiliates. That's what I think, but I hope I'm wrong.

Renato

This topic was started on Aug 27, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.