Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Keen to discuss affiliate marketing

billyd
Trust:

Keen to discuss affiliate marketing

Hi Guys
I'm a business guy from Melbourne soaking up as much as I can about AM and intending to get stuck into this in a serious way pretty soon. I've read the forums, listened to the Webinars and trawled the Tube but you will agree it's a busy subject and a tad daunting - even for experienced business people. I was wondering if anyone could spare me the time for a short chat on Skype (or a Landline even) to get your opinion on a few things.
Let me know and I'd be happy to hook up anytime that suits..........
Cheers
Bill
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Bill,

Welcome to Affilorama. I'm sorry but we only offer email support. If you have any questions, you may email us through this link http://www.affilorama.com/support or post them on this forum.

Cheers,
Michelle
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Bill,
I am from Melbourne too.
You can PM me any questions you have or you can just put them on the forum here so everyone else can learn from your questions being answered too.

Kindest Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hi and welcome to affilorama. post any questions you have ask here. we love to help people. the staff are great and the other members help when and where we can
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Nov 04, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.