Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Just Wanted To Say Howdy :)!

jay3
Trust:

Just Wanted To Say Howdy :)!

Hey,

Long time lurker and recent action taker. Just joined the affilorama community :)

Cheers,
Jay
Another Awe$ome Online Community And I've Managed To Get You In For $7 - http://www.btf2012.com/they-laughed-until.php

leuryp
Trust:
Hello ,

Welcome to the community ! :)
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hey Jay, welcome. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. there are a lot of really helpful people here willing to guide you on your affiliate marketing journey.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Hey, Jay. I can tell you from personal experience that you will get more accomplished by taking action. I'm still working on taking action myself, but I have gotten further by doing that than I have in months of sitting around.

Welcome to the forum!
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Jay,

Welcome to Affilorama! :)

Both staff and members will be happy to answer any inquiries you have so do not hesitate to ask.

All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

wareletta
Trust:
Hi.. everone... new to this game... recently unemployed and no wants to hire seniors... can seniors do this ? just giving it a try as an affiliate do not know where to promote the products i am advertising
leuryp
Trust:
Wareletta wrote:Hi.. everone... new to this game... recently unemployed and no wants to hire seniors... can seniors do this ? just giving it a try as an affiliate do not know where to promote the products i am advertising

Of course! It's all about determination and dedication! You will find a lot of great information around here to help you on your journey.

Best of luck!!
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
a few years ago Mark was talking about how he taught his dad how to this when his dad was in his 60s. I have a consulting client that I am working with right now who is almost 70. You are never too old to start learning something new. :) good luck here, and don't hesitate to ask any questions.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

jay3
Trust:
Hi Guys,

@leury: Thanks mate. Much appreciated.

@jmpruitt: Will do. Had a site which got wacked a bit by the latest panda update. Any webinars you can recommend on the "panda and penguin" topic?

@gradyp: Very true. Deciding to actually take action is what got me on my way and actually see my affiliate accounts come to life lol

@Cecille L: Nice :)

Wish you all an awesome friday!

Later,
Jay
Another Awe$ome Online Community And I've Managed To Get You In For $7 - http://www.btf2012.com/they-laughed-until.php

jay3
Trust:
Wareletta wrote:Hi.. everone... new to this game... recently unemployed and no wants to hire seniors... can seniors do this ? just giving it a try as an affiliate do not know where to promote the products i am advertising

Hey Wareletta,

One thing awesome about affiliate marketing is that it is independent of age and i used to be a disbeliever as well till i got my own hands dirty so to speak ;)

I'm not a senior but sometimes feel like it :)

A tip from my 1yr experience doing this.

It will be tempting to promote "flash in the pan" products and there are a ton of them online that promise and don't deliver.

This is what i do.

I weed out these products since a lot of people will create a lot of hype on them and see what's not good about them.

SCENARIO A: Promoting Crappy Products WITHOUT Promoting Them
If the product is totally full of cr** i siphon the traffic i.e., redirect it to something i believe in.

So for example if you find a product "Make Money In 5 Seconds" you can target BUYER keywords that people are looking for.

Examples for buyer keywords are PRODUCT NAME review, PRODUCT NAME reviews, PRODUCT NAME bonus, PRODUCT NAME discount, PRODUCT NAME scam.

You then them why you think the product is not worth their time in your review and recommend WHY before redirecting that traffic to something worth their while like affilorama ;)

Ofcourse you have to be honest about this and since there is a demand for such rubbish you're actually doing others a service to help them NOT waste their money.

SCENARIO B: Promoting OK Products With Flaws

Sometimes you'll find a product that's "ok" and where you learn a thing or two but see weaknesses in the product.

For this you can create a bonus that patches up the product's weak points.

So if a product does not offer a forum or enough support (and you'll be surprised how many of them don't) you could offer skype or email support as a bonus for example.

Hope that helps a bit.

You can have a field day with scenario A. God knows the demand is there lol

giang.toni.cao
Trust:
jay3 wrote:Hey,

Long time lurker and recent action taker. Just joined the affilorama community :)

Cheers,
Jay

Hi Jay, good to see there are some other newbies here besides me, I'm only just starting to take action myself.

exciting stuff!

This topic was started on May 30, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.