Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Just Want To Introduce Myself

fenway2k
Trust:

Just Want To Introduce Myself

Hello fellow affiliate marketers. My name is Ithamar Fenerson and I just wanted to say how excited I am about learning this business. You will be hearing a lot from me in the near future so I thought I would jump in now.

A little about me. I am 40 years old from St. Louis, Missouri in the US. I was a construction worker until I was laid off two years ago. I went back to school to try to get a degree in Web Design, but dropped out after a year when I couldn't land an entry level position.

But trying to find an online business led to affiliate marketing and further searching led here.

Like any business, I know the more money you can invest, the quicker you can see a return. But I have learned that in lieu of cash in affiliate marketing, you can invest time, energy, and effort and see results.

So while I wish I had the $200, $500, $1000, or even $5,000 to invest in the 'guru' courses, what I do have is the enthusiasm, dedication, willingness to learn, and plenty of TIME to build my business. I can dedicate 10-12 hours a day learning.

So to all the people who are successful in this, I will be talking to you...lol...asking questions, making remarks, and keeping the Affilorama family informed of all my progress. Any and all advice, answers, and suggestions are most welcome.

So until next time, here's to your success and I hope to see all of you in the winner's circle.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Glad to have you onboard, Ithamar. I'm sure you'll find a bunch of helpful members in the Affilorama community.

We wish you the best and we look forward to hearing your success story.

See you around :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Welcome to Affilorama Ithamar! Just let us know if you have any questions and we'll be happy to help. :)

This topic was started on Oct 12, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.