Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Just Signed Up And Excited!

PremiumMember
aemcmaster
Trust:

Just Signed Up And Excited!

Hi fellow members! I have be on and off Affiloblueprint for the last year or two and never actually purchased it. Finally decided to go for it. I have always wanted a step by step guide on what to do to start making money as an affiliate.

I am very good at building websites and using SEO techniques but as for where to start as an affiliate I was always lost. Just watched the introductory video and feeling absolutely delighted with my purchase.

Can't wait to get stuck in.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hey Andrew, glad to have you on board, and glad you're so excited!

Make sure you let us know how you're getting on as you go through the course. Lots of friendly people here in this forum, including some grizzled old-timers with a few tales to tell.

Their stories are like, "Back before the Penguin, I wore an onion in my belt (as was the style of the time)... "
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

PremiumMember
aemcmaster
Trust:
Hey Aletta thanks for the welcome. Love the story intro. :)

This topic was started on Mar 24, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.