Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Just Popping In To Say Hi :)

seasons
Trust:

Just Popping In To Say Hi :)

Hey,

I've been piddeling around and surfing on traffic exchanges, but I just love the support of a paid membership....I've got like tons of ideas !!

I think your all worth $30 bucks a month and much, much more....but like the deal goes, we all locked in at a special price....be merry :o)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!!!

Lori
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Glad you have ideas. Ideas are good.

Adrian,
seasons
Trust:
Hiya Arian :D

Exually, (can't spell) - I came in to pick up a few affilate links in the directory. I've been downloading all of marks videos just so I can cancel my account....HE He, Heeeeeeeeeee!

I'm really just kidding though! But don't think that I've thought about it............But, I'm "AM" going to stay for awhile anyway....

I'm just a Lover of traffic exchanges, i really am falling in love with the people behind them.......it is just so easy "people helping people" kinda thing.

Anyways, I picked up a GReat idea from Marks' Lessons, and I aint telling anyone........UNTIL after maybe I make about $50,000.... :wink:

Thank you for speaking to me Adrian :!: ( I think we all Love attention)

thank you,

Lori
alvin
Trust:
Hey Lori,

Welcome aboard. Glad you made that jump.

Question: Out of curiosity, what's your success rate with Traffic Exchanges? Do they work for you?

Perhaps you can share some of your experience with TEs.

@
seasons
Trust:
I'll tell ya, I'm going back and forth right now with this message board 'at the moment" and with an auto surf....and I'll tell you this, If you work it, you will get the sales, it just takes some time....and above all else, you must enjoy looking at other sites.....I have made sales.........and a little secret of mine, because I'm friendly, is that....most people are really just plain sick and tired of looking at "business sites" as in "make $5,000 here guaranteed" sorta stuff...........the true answer is, give them "variety'

There are guys and gals that Love to listen to music, watch tv for cheap, play guitar, EAT...etc.... WE ALL LOVE THESE THINGS......listening to all the money making crap gets old....and that is where clickbank comes in....The Fun & Entertainment catagory works great if you keep at it!

It is a good feeling when you wake up in the morning an get a sale !!!! I'm sure Mark has had that feeling many times, but he has money.....You'll make some money on traffic exchanges if you really keep at it and give variety, I'm sure of that....and you know, I really Love the administratores, they really are plaeasant and grateful!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVEYONE! - I'm not married, but I will be cooking for my brother......he is a hoot!

Talk to ya all soon,

Lori
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Lori,

I've only tried traffic exchanges a few times, but with poor success. I've seen others do well from it though. As I'm sure you are well aware, the big key is relevancy of the traffic to the products you are promoting.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

(I've never celebrated it myself being a new zealander, only seen it on tv, but would love to be in america for it someday, looks like a great excuse for getting together and having a great feast with loved ones).

All the best!!

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

seasons
Trust:
Mark, mark, mark, mark, mark............Relivancy?....On traffic exchanges?...........when you surfed on traffic exchanges, didn't you get sick and tired of reading all the money making shcemes?....If not, I sure am sick of it!

Naw, I promote fun, quality things to do....I try to get the viewers to loosen up a bit....and make them spend the money they've made on all the "get rich quick schemes" :evil:

I mean, they must be rich by now :?: And, can spend money on fun stuff... :)

now, I'm going to change the subject..............................................................

I just have not realized that some countries do not celebrate the same Holidays as the USA - where I am born and raised.......We are suppose to celebrate "freedom" here in America on Thanksgiving.....And, I said my prayers to God and have a lot to be thankful for....the fun part is Entertaining your loved ones! For me anyways.

My brother is coming over for a Thanksigiving dinner, around 2:00 pm EST. - I guess I am talking to you so much Mark because of your product about guitars.......My brother played the bass in bands ever since he was 17 years old..........of course though, he retired a couple of years ago and is now 55 years old....me and him paint houses together in the warmer weather....It is now Winter here, so we don't work when it's cold.

Anyway, I'm up late because I'm just excited that my brother is even giving me the pleasure of making him a feast......(he never ate my cooking before, so this will be the first time for me and him).... And, is he EVER picky !!!!

Thank you for reading Mark, I am enjoying my membership!

Sincerely,

Lori :)
kashcheck
Trust:
Hmm..what's Traffic Exchange? Don't mind anybody care to explain? Hee..Just being curious. :P
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Traffic exchange is similar to a banner exchange if you know what that is. Basically as you view another website or leave your browser on etc... you earn points and these points are converted into other people using the traffic system to view your page.

Adrian,
kashcheck
Trust:
Oh..i see. Abit confusing thou but it's alight. Thanks Adrian!

Theresa~
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I've never had much success with those either, but if you are, then it's all good.

Thanksgiving looks pretty cool to me too. Do most families really cook a huge turkey? You always see it on movies, but I've never seen turkeys that big at the supermarket.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world