Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Just Need Advice on my Website!

aack21
Trust:

Just Need Advice on my Website!

Hey everyone,

Is there anyone out there that might be able to lend an experienced view on wether or not I am on the right path or not with my site, niche, everything?

I have been putting everything I have into this site, seeing some ranking's for some keywords, very little traffic, and no $$.

The site is only a few months old, and have been putting as much effort into getting links as possible, no PPC.

Any suggestions?

Here's my site http://www.infertilitytreatmentplan.com

Thanks in advance,

Aaron
Aack21

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Aaron,

You might want to add an opt in box and start building a list. Having a list will allow you to promote your products to a group of people who are already interested in the niche. I also suggest you move your call to action links higher up your article. Try placing them after the first three paragraphs of your article. You might also want to add more articles or a review or two of the product/s you're promoting.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Your site looks clean and professional :) Great job!

Your articles are also well written and interesting. However, you won't get many visitors and subscribers if you don't have a lot of content on your site. It would be best if you could have at least 20 articles up on your site. Just make sure you keep updating and refreshing the content, and try to add more articles as soon as you can. Add fresh content regularly so that your visitors would frequently visit your site which would increase traffic. Updating your site often and adding new content is an invitation for search engine spiders to repeatedly crawl your site.

Try to add at least 3 individual product review pages on your site. These convert very well to sales. It would be good to also have a multiple review page where visitors can see a list of the products you are promoting along with their ratings. This will make it easier for your visitors to see what the products are about and compare them.

All the best! :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

aack21
Trust:
Thank you for the replies, all great things to keep in mind. I did fail to mention that I still have about 5 articles to upload and am working on the product reviews.

Would it be a good idea to put some sort of blog/comment area on the site to keep fresh content coming in? If not, what is the best way to keep the site fresh with content, so your not having to continually be writing new articles?

Also, how long should I expect to wait before seeing good backlinks with Google (because this seems to be easy with Yahoo, and Bing but not Google) when using such products like AMAutomation, and SEOlinkvine? Also, should I be submitting articles to those services for each one of my keywords?

Thanks again for any advice,
Aaron
Aack21

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Would it be a good idea to put some sort of blog/comment area on the site to keep fresh content coming in? If not, what is the best way to keep the site fresh with content, so your not having to continually be writing new articles?

I don't think it's a good idea to put a comment area under your articles, unless you are ready to monitor them on a daily basis. The best way to keep your content fresh is to keep adding articles to your site. That, or you can update your posts with new information from time to time.

Also, how long should I expect to wait before seeing good backlinks with Google (because this seems to be easy with Yahoo, and Bing but not Google) when using such products like AMAutomation, and SEOlinkvine? Also, should I be submitting articles to those services for each one of my keywords?

It can take up to a month before you start seeing your backlinks in Google and even then, it may not be the same number as the number of the backlinks you actually made. For example, building 10 backlinks does not mean you will see 10 backlinks in Google. You may see less than 10. Yes, you should submit articles to those services for each of your target keywords.

------

I hope this helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

aack21
Trust:
Thanks Cecille, this does help. Just wanted to make sure I was on the right path.
Aack21

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Aaron,

You're welcome. We're glad to help. :)
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have further inquiries.

Have a good day!
Cecille

This topic was started on Jan 24, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.