Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Just joined

dawning
Trust:

Just joined

Hi, I just joined Affilorama and am pretty excited. I already have a few sites that make some money, but want to stop guessing and learning so much on my own. Too slow!
My plan is to give this as much as I can so I can gradually increase in increments.
I'm still looking around and wonder where the step by step video is.
Randy Hough
Genius in the making!

PremiumMember
whistlerh
Trust:
Hi Dawning,

Congrats on your productive sites! 5s is a great niche. If you are a member of the blueprint 2.0 then you need to head over to the Home tab, and you will find link that says Affilio BluePrint 2.0. From here you can access all of the weekly lessons. Hope to hear more success stories from you soon.

Whistler
pennyslade
Trust:
Hi Dawning,
This is the link to Affiloblueprint2 where you are able to watch all the videos http://www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint/members. You have to be an Affilobueprint2 member to access this area.
All the best.
:)
dawning
Trust:
Yup,
I finished week one and just finished my first article.
I guess I'll find out about the free gifts and such soon. I don't really know what all I am supposed to receive. Duh!
I do remember something about free headers though.
Randy Hough
Genius in the making!

PremiumMember
mwkeeler
Trust:
Hi, I just joined less than 5 minutes ago. I am excited to network and get to know people in this forum. I have experience in building Wordpress blogs and want to help and give as much back to this forum as possible.

Mark

This topic was started on May 03, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.