Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Just joined Affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
geezer
Trust:

Just joined Affiloblueprint

Hi everyone,

I signed up for Affiloblueprint last week, and I am really impressed with it so far! I have learned a heck of a lot already, and it is so well presented and explained, I don't have any questions at this point.

I do have a problem with the lesson videos though. Sometimes they are not downloading completely. I don't get errors during the downloads, but when I try to watch them, they don't run all the way through. Is there some way to make sure that the videos download completely?

Cheers for now, I have to get cracking on Week 2 ....................
loneleon
Trust:
All the best...
I will join in later tonight.

With you all the way to Freedom...
Raj
Site Admin
simonslade
Trust:
You might want to get a download manager as your connection may be getting broken which is stopping the full videos being downloaded.

One we suggest is: http://www.orbitdownloader.com
Add us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Sorry the videos are not working. Great to see you both here and Welcome. AB is a great system to teach you all the way. You get to learn Bum marketing and PPC so either way you want to go you can succeed.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome, Geezer and Raj :)

I have checked the videos and they seem to working fine on my end. It does take a while for some videos to be downloaded completely. It might be a connection issue. Can you please specify what videos you are having problems with so that I could check. You could also try to download them again but make sure that you clear your browser cache first.

Regards,
Michelle
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
siahsc
Trust:
Hi

I purchased Affiloblueprint 2.0 through the upsell when I joined Affilorama Premium this morning when it launched.
I have not been notified where to download the AB course materials and videos.
Can anyone advise me ?

Thanks

Frankie
PremiumMember
geezer
Trust:
Thanks all. I have downloaded the download manager Simon recommended. I am sure the problem was getting cut off in mid download, so don't worry about anything on your end, Michelle.
See ya!

This topic was started on Nov 24, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.