Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Just Joined Affiliorama - My Introduction

PremiumMember
kevsteele
Trust:

Just Joined Affiliorama - My Introduction

Hey guys, glad to be here and learn from Mark Ling. I joined after watching his webinar with Gauher Chaudhry and definitely learned a couple golden nuggets there. I also saw a couple pieces of his software in action and was very impressed with the functionality and ease of use.

I'm hoping he teaches some CPA marketing stuff as well and am looking forward to seeing him set up a site in the affiliate bootcamp training sessions. It definitely helps to see someone as they're going through all the steps instead of just reading them because sometimes crucial things can get left out.

Anyways, look forward to learning all I can here and I'm definitely going to stay longer than the 7 day trial.
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Kev,
Welcome to Affilorama.
Mark mainly focuses on more affiliate marketing via blogs and websites etc...
But he does also give tips on CPA stuff, especially in some of the webinars he has done.
You can use the search function on the top right and search for CPA, that may help you out.

Kind Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

superaff
Trust:
Hey Kev,

Welcome to affilorama.

You'll learn a lot here.
Franck
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Welcome to Affilorama. You will learn a lot here. Good luck and ask if you need help.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

mack45
Trust:
HI its a great place to learn welcome
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to coach.mackaybruce@hotmail.com

This topic was started on Dec 02, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.