Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Jetpack websites

propertyvestors
Trust:

Jetpack websites

Hi,

I am totally new in Affiliate Marketing and am trying to setup my first website.

Would it be possible to see some one's website to get some ideas - especially for "Internet Marketing" or "Self Help" or any other website using one of the JetPacks.

Could someone please help me understand the following:

I am using Rapid Rewriter to rewrite my articles. How could I add an image in the article using a HTML code. The image is stored on my C-drive.

Thanks,
LA
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome to the forum, LA!

You'd be able to see a lot of Affilojetpack sites on this thread: AffiloJetpack Site Feedback

The process in adding an image in HTML is just the same as adding an image in WordPress. Once you're done rewriting the articles using Rapid Rewriter, paste the article in the WordPress editor then click on the image button to insert the image. But its easier to upload an image in Visual mode, by the way.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
thebigventure
Trust:
As Michellerana said look there, another great thing is to just go through the forum. Lots of people have sites in their sigs and post it in the "review site" area.
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

This topic was started on Jan 19, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.