Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Jet Pack?

moadams
Trust:

Jet Pack?

Hi

I am Elmo - an old retired goat from Florida - new free member.

Just found you folks and my first impressions are very positive.

I would call myself an advanced beginner regarding computer skills.

I have two questions. One is very straight forward.

1. How do people who are using the Jetpack program feel about it?

Question 2 is more complex.

2, Would the Jetpack program be a good fit for me?

To help you answer let me provide some info about me. Currently I am making a little money marketing. You might
say I put the "L" in "little."

I sell used books through Amazon. Have never sold on eBay - seems clunky to me - bought plenty there.

have a shop at etsy:

Link removed by moderator
etsy is quite a place - most there make little but it is cheap and easy to start. I earn every month there.

I have a blog that is new but gaining popularity. It has nothing to do with making money. It is meant to be entertaining and people think it is so I feel good about it. I will switch it to wp.org in a while after I simplify it and improve it.

Link removed by moderator

So, do you think I have enough skill to do the jetpack thing? I don't know seo or backlinks and such from a hole in a tree.

Thanks for reading.
Very best wishes

elmo
mack45
Trust:
I have been learning affiliate marketing for a few years and it is about time Marc did this it is the best I have seen yet and I hope it works half as good as the feed back in the forums now. I tried the premium membership and made nothing because I did not have enough skills to complete a campaign. The jet packs are the best I have seen for a complete system I mean 0 to Cash and I launched my first site today just getting it set up with articles now. The part I like is the value for the dollar I could almost take a pack and sell the contents with out doing it and make $$ easy I think the emails pro written are worth it
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to coach.mackaybruce@hotmail.com

moadams
Trust:
Thanks Mack
I am encouraged.
To moderator - sorry if did wrong. Perhaps you could let the staff look at those links to help them answer my question.

My reason for asking is that I think "everything" is a good idea. If one of you messaged me suggesting doing a JV to build a site where we sold autographed pics of the Geico lizard, I would go, "WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THAT?" Please no one do that.

Thanks again Mack and could you or anyone point me to the forums you speak of?
joshuas
Trust:
Hi Elmo,

First of all welcome to the forum. :) I made a review of AffiloJetpack when it first came out and posted it on my blog which you can read here - http://www.joshuasiaw.com/blog/47/affil ... and-bonus/

It's not as extensive as I'd like my reviews to be as I was in a bit of a rush (you'll understand why in the video within the post) but you can get a good sense of what you'll get when you purchase a jetpack and whether it's suitable for you. I can say it's well worth the money and a top notch product. The post also talks about a bonus I was offering which no longer applies but if you want to buy through my affiliate link I think I can come up with something even better (along the lines of personal coaching). Send me a private message if you're interested. :)

Oh, and I think the forum Mack was talking about is within Affilojetpack. There's a good support forum in there for any issues you might have with setting up your sites and generating traffic, etc. He might also mean this current one which you're already in.

Regards,
Joshua
moadams
Trust:
Thanks Joshua

I am going to check out your link.

Which brings up a question.

I had a 2 links in my first post. They were there as I stated, to indicate my level of computer literacy, for the purpose of my question. I was not trying to sell anyone ANYTHING. My posts were removed.

Your post had a link - not removed.

I am new - green as grass - someone give me the 411.

Thanks

elmo
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
post count Elmo. Nothing personal, we get a lot of spammers just trying to get a link, so the moderators kick out any links from someone with a really low post count.

By providing a lot of helpful info, and getting known on the forum, you will begin to be trusted, and then your links wont get deleted, unless you are obviously spamming for a backlink.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

moadams
Trust:
Hey jm

thanks - I get it

and JM, already have a good opinion on you based on another thread I saw you in.

You were speaking of HONESTY - what a concept.

Sad to see that many think "anything" for a buck - not YOU and NOT ME

I'll be no phony expert nor make fake money claims - think I can still do the biz
esolutions
Trust:
Hi Elmo,

Yes, I think you can do the Jetpack as training is included. Affiloblueprint might be a better option if you are looking to learn everything in-depth, but the downside being that you will have to do all the work, whereas AJP gives you the content to use.

You say you have blog that is rising in popularity. Have you tried adding any relevant products in order to make affiliate commissions?
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

moadams
Trust:
Hey ES

Thanks for input.

I am feeling well disposed toward this, but as I said earlier, "I have never met an idea I did not like."

Would be great to hear from some current users.
esolutions
Trust:
Hi Elmo,

I currently use both. I started with Affiloblueprint in 2009. Now the Jetpacks just make creating sites a lot faster, easier and cheaper, but because I know how to set up the system (taught in ABP).
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

moadams
Trust:
More thanks to you ES

I am liking AFFILIO
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
moadams wrote:I'll be no phony expert nor make fake money claims - think I can still do the biz

Affilojetpack will not teach you to say that you're an expert when you're not. It will teach you how to provide quality content to your visitors and subscribers so that they'll have a positive experience and keep coming back to your site. If you're not an expert on the niche that you have chosen, you could say that you're an enthusiast or someone who loves giving good advice to help others ;)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Although it's a blueprint site and not a jetpack site, the strategy Michelle just described is exactly the tactic I use on my learn guitar site. And it's also the same thing I do on my jetpack site on success. So you don't have to claim to be an expert. You can teach what you know, using the materials in the jetpack as a guide, and direct them to the product to learn more.

I believe my brother, James, also used this tactic very successfully in the IM niche.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I use it in every niche. I have never claimed to be an expert at anything I do. I simply take the position of being someone interested in the topic at hand.

Remember as an affiliate, your job isn't to be an expert, it is to direct people to the experts via an affiliate link.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

johntig
Trust:
thanks Mac, I have been browsing the forum for quite some time now.. After all of these great reviews I think I'll finally give it a shot.

mack45 wrote:I have been learning affiliate marketing for a few years and it is about time Marc did this it is the best I have seen yet and I hope it works half as good as the feed back in the forums now. I tried the premium membership and made nothing because I did not have enough skills to complete a campaign. The jet packs are the best I have seen for a complete system I mean 0 to Cash and I launched my first site today just getting it set up with articles now.Image The part I like is the value for the dollar I could almost take a pack and sell the contents with out doing it and make $$ easy I think the emails pro written are worth it

This topic was started on Feb 28, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.