Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Jay is Back!

jaydebaca
Trust:

Jay is Back!

Finally! I have missed you all! Of course snowboarding season has ended, and so now I have been traveling (working)... Currently I am in Sydney enjoying the crisp autumn weather and SIMPLEOLOGY... Mark Joyner has done it again! I am on day 14 and starting my Praxes now. I really recommend this for those of us like me who have a an over whelming To-Do list, yet not focused on the ultimate Enchilada.

I look forward to reading all your posts.

I almost biffed it a few weeks ago, as I became utterly overwhelmed with how fast technology is advancing. Then I did some soul searching, ordered Marks book on Simple-ology and realized some things about myself and others.

Jay in Sydney - I will be back down under again next week. Stay tuned!
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Welcome back Jay
stevenar
Trust:
Waddduppp
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Jay, how's the weather up there? It's a perfect day today here in Melbourne.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

jaydebaca
Trust:
Adrian: its always fun to see your new avatars and Sean... well by up here in... Sydney... Today was such an enticing day. Did the Spit Bridge hike, ended up in Manley and then took the ferry back to Circle Quay and now I am reading and catching up... Up in Denver, its finally summer time and I am selling my house and learning and updating!

How are you old timers doing! /?
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Sounds like a good time. I went to Sydney about 10 years ago, did the whole Manly ferry thing too.

Things are alright with me, just carrying on as normal :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world