Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

It's looking positive thanks to Affilorama's help!

moonman84
Trust:

It's looking positive thanks to Affilorama's help!

Well, I am stocked today! This is my fifth week of advertising and I have just made my 50th sale. That means that I am finally turning a profit. It took a while before it was steady but once I found a couple items that had a conversion rate of between 1-60 to 1-80.

Anyone not planning to continue with affilorama think again. A lot of those that are making 1000's per month didn't have the convenience we have today. I heard stories of people taking months just to start making profit and now they are making profit every day. We should be grateful to have people like Mark who are willing to share their success stories with us and help us succeed. I wouldn't have gotten to where I was in just 5 weeks if it hadn't been for this program.

Just want to send out a thank you to Mark and others on this forum including Adrian for always helping out anyone without question. Thanks again, and keep up the good work.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Great job Moonman :D. Are you new to affiliate marketing?

Adrian,
moonman84
Trust:
literally 5 weeks new. I started on adwords right around the time I read the google profits ebook.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Nice work! Its a great feeling when you realise this stuff is for real :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

rentoinc
Trust:
Congrats man !
Try adbrite.. I got a profitable campaign after 2 failed one :D

Glad to hear your success

Rento
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Great one moonman, it's awesome to hear your success.

Keep up the good work!!

Onwards and upwards!

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

georgeb
Trust:
I've only been here a few months and am up to about $800 a week profit now, so I'm really REALLY grateful for this course.

Thanks Mark, love the new video with you and charles too, and am looking forward to the other videos you told me about via private message.

Thanks again!!

George
kingkong
Trust:
Hey guys, i'm new here, great to see a good community here and that there have been people with success.

My friend who makes money from affilorama recommended me this site, hope that will be me too soon!

KingKong
alvin
Trust:
Wow, that's a really awesome success story! Congrats!
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Nice going moonman84 -Congratulations on your success! :D

PC
PS Congrats to you too georgeb :wink:
PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
I am very happy for anyone who is doing well,but I am frustrated also. I have been doing this for a while and I have only made 1 sale of affilorama.I think I have a good site,I have a good page i think about affilorama and other affiliates.Can you share some of what you are doing so I can get an idea of what i am not doing right?
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey revimp, I know what its like to be frustrated :)

What are you doing to get traffic to your site? How much traffic is the site getting? Let us know what youre doing and Im sure a few of us will be able to help you out.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
thanks for the offer of help,I need it.Here is the run-down:
I did adwords for a while but I just can't afford to keep it up with no sales coming in,plus google dis-allows the "pop-in" I use with xsite pro(once per day I have it set on) .I don't know if this is effective or a detriment so far. I do have some people subscribing to my list via aweber.
I have a few free ads on "free advertising forum" and that does bring sometraffic.
I just stared a blog yesterday. I held off for a while because I was not sure I could offer anything information -wise on the blog because i am not that knowledgable in all the subjects related to affilaite marketing,I am just doing a "pre-sell" and pointing the visitor to the site I am promoting.
I have had 63 click thrus to the Affilorama site for example with 35 unigue.3 newsletter sign-ups and 1 sale.
I have made the most money from the affiliate arrangement with Perry Marshall from my "adwords" page.About $150 to $200 a month so it is not all bad.
I am thinking of changing my strategy entirely and making it an even "softer sell" if you will.Say an article on affiliate marketing with little or no reference to Affilorama for example until the end with links in the text and a reference at the end. I don't know.
People are not staying on the site.Any help that anyone can give I would much appreciate. I would be thrilled to make $800 a month,let alone $800 a week! I am making maybe $5-$10 a week on adsense. I have only made $85 so far after months.

Mark,I need a site review!! (or anyone who would like to help.thank you in advance.
one more thing.I recently added text links to commission junction affiliates and a couple of ads on the top left panel.
Some click thrus,no sales yet.