Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Isn't Mark Ling the best?

PremiumMember
zouf10
Trust:

Isn't Mark Ling the best?

It's been a while since I posted in the forum, but there hasn't been a moment when I forgot about Mark Ling and Affilorama.

I'm not the most successful person in the IM world, but I do make some money, however I want to say that I owe it all to Mark Ling and Affilorama.

I consider myself lucky because when I started online, Affilorama was the first place I stumbled upon. I learn't everything I know here.

I don't want to make this a long post, I just want to say thank you Mark Ling, thank you Affilorama staff and everyone involved in this.

You changed my life, Mark Ling you're my role model, you're the meaning of success to me. My dream has always been to make money online, and since I'm starting to fulfill this dream, I have a new dream now which is to make enough money to travel and see Mark Ling in person to thank him, for changing my life.

This was just a thought that crossed my mind while working on my business so I decided to share it here =)

Yes I do have a business now, thanks to Mark Ling and Affilorama.

Regards,
Ahmed
The Money is definitely in the list. At least that is what everybody thinks.
But after 3 years online I figured out that money is in the TEAM.
Check This Out www.TurboChargeYourListBuilding.com

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
We're very happy for you, Ahmed :) Yes, it would be great to meet and thank Mark in person but I'm very sure he appreciates you expressing your gratitude through this post. :)

I hope we'll be able to help you more as you expand your online business. ;)

All the best!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Ahmed,

I appreciate your feedback and have forwarded it to senior Affilorama staff. As Michelle have already mentioned, we are happy for you and glad that we were able to help you get started on your online business. :)

Your success is an inspiration to all of us.

Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

al.g
Trust:
Definitely Right. Affilorama is Killer! I like it a lot.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi al.g,

Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate it and I'm glad to hear you like our website. :)

Please let us know if you have further inquiries. You can post it here in the forums or send us an email through the contact form in our support page. All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Thanks for the kind words Ahmed, I really do appreciate it. Sorry I thought I had posted a reply sooner, I did see the post when you made it, but just noticed that I hadn't.

I hope everything is going great with you!

All the best to your continued success!!

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

This topic was started on Feb 28, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.