01 Jun 09
14 Mar 11 2:50 am
wenching wrote:But does it really matter in terms of ranking or better click conversions?
No, it does not. What matters is the quality of your content, backlinks, and targeted keywords, to name the most important, and not what you used to build your site.
I personally favor wordpress because:
- it's free
- it's easy to have an RSS feed, in fact you do not need to set it up and just get the RSS feed URL instead
- it does not require much uploading
- many experts are working on improving it all the time, so there's less security risk
- you can do almost anything using plugins, and thus do not really have to write any special code to do certain things
- it's easy to learn and easy to use