Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Is there a website for JV's ?

PremiumMember
johnnyn
Trust:

Is there a website for JV's ?

Hi all

I am looking for a website where I can view JV offers and offer JV's, does anyone know a free website that does this?

Alternatively does anyone have the link to the webinar that Mark did a while back with an Irish guy that taught the art of email autoresponders? I remember seeing a site on that video that did JVs.

I need to find a partner as I created a new tool that I think is cool for affiliate marketers and CPA marketers.

Thanks
Johnny
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Yes, there are. You could try JV Notify Pro Joint Venture.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
JohnnyN wrote:Alternatively does anyone have the link to the webinar that Mark did a while back with an Irish guy that taught the art of email autoresponders? I remember seeing a site on that video that did JVs.

Is this the webinar you're looking for?
http://www.gatormatt.com/interrogation
(Mark Ling with Andrew Fox)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
johnnyn
Trust:
yes thats it thanks very much

This topic was started on Apr 25, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.