Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Is Rocket Responder One Of Mark's Websites?

mark schaaf
Trust:

Is Rocket Responder One Of Mark's Websites?

I know Mark Ling has affilorama and I think I read and article saying he has rocket language but I found an auto responder company called rocket responder, does that have anything to do with Mark Ling. I was looking into it because I think all of Marks sites offer good products and since I am looking for an auto responder I was thinking about this one. Any ideas if it is his.
Mark

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Mark,

I don't think Rocket Responder is Mark's, but I will check and let you know.
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
No it's not. That name is just a coincidence.

If you want to give it a try, let us know how you get on, but I would suggest sticking to an autoresponder that's a bit more common, so that if you run into problems you can easily get help. Aweber, GetResponse and Mailchimp (depending on your niche) are a few big, popular and reliable players.

We have an association with Fluttermail (it lets us do fancy things for our AffiloJetpack members) but it's not as widely supported in plugins etc as these other big autoresponders above.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

mark schaaf
Trust:
I have looked into Rocket auto responder and read a few reviews about them and what I have read so far everyone seems to like it. They say it is easy to use works well and has good access to support. I think because they claim it is only 20 dollars a month no mater how many people are on your list, however reading the reviews people say 20 a month then read some say it is 10 dollars for 10,000 people on your list which is a lot. Most places charge 25 or 30 dollars for 2500 people on a list. I will do some more research and let everyone know so I can make sure there price is that low for that many people on the list and also to make sure there isn't another charge for how many e-mails you send out on a month. But what I have read so far they don't.
Mark

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Just keep in mind when you're reading reviews that they have an affiliate program, so some of those reviews might be biased :)

Look for reviews in forums etc.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

kallayprasanth05
Trust:
Rocket Responder is owned by Timtech, a company that owns other sites such as I Love Hits, Trck.me, Listnerds and Sweeva to mention but a few.

This topic was started on Jun 10, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.