Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Is it too late to get into this area?

wingsld
Trust:

Is it too late to get into this area?

I saw many people here have been an affiliate for years or even over 10 years. Is it too late to be an affiliate and is it still profitable in internet marketing?

I don't have any experience with HTML or web design. My native language is not English and I am not good at writing in English. But I am very interested in internet marketing. I am wondering if I still can be an affiliate? I would appreciate if anyone can give me some advice. Thanks.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
It's never too late to start on any endeavor! :)

We have lessons here from marketing research down to SEO and PPC that will give you a background on how to get started and build your own affiliate site.

You can always outsource your articles and have them written in English. Or, you write them yourself in your own language and have them translated for you. You might also want to consider doing affiliate marketing in your own country, using your own language.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

webmasters
Trust:
Well, I am an Affiliate Manager and I started only about 6 months ago - I think it is fair to say it is never too late to start.
$100 PPS / 50% Commission / 20% Referrals
Oranum, Psychics on Webcam,

http://tinyurl.com/7wwnoyj

jcdean
Trust:
Nope not too late, but it requires dedication.

You have to want it with every fiber of your being.

You will get no encouragement from your family or friends.

If you really want it, work at it, and you will be rewarded.
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
it does take a ton of work to really make it work, but you can always start your affiliate business. There is no such thing as being too late to the party. there are always new products coming out and untapped niches to be found.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

wingsld
Trust:
Thanks for all the replies which is encouraging me. Currently I am working on all the free lessons and plan to take blueprints later on. My questions are:

1. Is there any overlap between free courses and blueprints? Do I have to finish all free lessons before starting blueprints?

2. Since I don't have too much time everyday, I am worried that I cannot finish blueprints in 12 weeks. Can I still access blueprints after 12 weeks?

3. I saw many affiliates doing affiliate on IM training. Is there any affiliates being successful by working on other physical products?

Thanks.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
wingsld wrote:
1. Is there any overlap between free courses and blueprints? Do I have to finish all free lessons before starting blueprints?

The free lesson is just a quick guide while Affiloblueprint is a step-by-step training course. I think you will find this provides a much more in-depth training than the free lessons.

In Affiloblueprint, everything is done chronologically, onscreen and explained in detail, so that you can just follow along. There is homework given at the end of each week telling you exactly what tasks you need to accomplish in order to take the next step towards building your website.

wingsld wrote:
Do I have to finish all free lessons before starting blueprints?

No, you don't need the free lessons to start and successfully do Affiloblueprint.

wingsld wrote:
2. Since I don't have too much time everyday, I am worried that I cannot finish blueprints in 12 weeks. Can I still access blueprints after 12 weeks?

You can go through Affiloblueprint at your own pace. You will have lifetime access access to the entire Affiloblueprint course.

wingsld wrote:
3. I saw many affiliates doing affiliate on IM training. Is there any affiliates being successful by working on other physical products?

You could follow Affiloblueprint even if you're promoting physical products. The same principles apply to both type of products. Mark just recommended digital products since they are usually easier to start with and give higher commissions. :)

The difference is that you need to be more specific in describing the products as those would be things that people would actually touch/hold. You would also need to discuss shipping in your promotion articles.

All the best!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

1netpreneur
Trust:
nope it is definitely not too late... dedicate yourself, and just know that knowledge is not power it is only potential power... and I say that to let you know that you can read and learn everything about affiliate marketing but you will never succeed until you take action... so make sure you have a definite action plan and follow through with it. Get affiloblueprint!!!!! and follow it and you will have success...
louisemann63
Trust:
Actually, your English looks pretty good to me.

If you are willing to learn you can do anything!

Outsource the things that you do not want to do and you will be fine.
easyrider
Trust:
It is not too late, but it will require a lot of dedication and hard work. You need also to be someone who is a quick learner, because things change very quickly in this Internet Marketing world.

Also, don't expect to be making $100,000 per month by throwing up a few quick affiliate sites. It doesn't quite work that way these days (if it ever did).
Greg

wingsld
Trust:
Thanks for all the detail answers and experience sharing. Affiloblueprint seems to be a must-have. I will definitely check it out.

BTW, can I buy the basic package first and then upgrade to the premium one within 60 days?

Thanks.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi wingsld,

I will check with a senior Affilorama staff and see what we can do about having you upgrade to the Premium package at a later time. At the moment, you can only get either the Basic or Premium package as a one-off payment.

I will let you know as soon as I have feedback.
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

wingsld
Trust:
Thank you very much, Cecille.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi wingsld,

Could you please send me your inquiry through the contact form in our support page?

I hope to hear from you soon. :)
Cecille

wingsld
Trust:
Just sent an email through support center. Thanks.

This topic was started on Mar 02, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.