Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Is Digibiz Pro Good or Bad?

beldin
Trust:

Is Digibiz Pro Good or Bad?

I watched this video and thought the concept was very interesting, did anyone else see it and have any comments? Is this just another detour on the way to building my own sites.... or is there value here?

Any ideas?
Stephen

afftraining
Trust:
I purchased so I will keep you posted. I had the same concern, but then thought if I "learned to do it the right way" perhaps it would make growth with my own sites happen quicker. 2 trains of thought here, but I will find out.
PremiumMember
oliver007
Trust:
I have also purchased it and so far I haven't been very impressed. I got 2 sites but no training or guidance on what I must do. I have no way of editing the sites, get them on Clickbank or connect them with Aweber.

At the moment I can't do anything with the sites and I don't know if they are going to start earning on their own.
samurizar
Trust:
oliver007, please keep us updated. I also wanted to buy this but if you don't get full access to the sites then what is this all about?...
beldin
Trust:
I suspect they are having teething problems since the offer was only open on the 27th? I don't know but this doesn't sound very good so far. Hopefully it will improve.

oliver007 are you sites up and running now? Did they send you an email telling you that? Apparently you can have them on your own domain host which would give you full access.

Stephen
Stephen

PremiumMember
oliver007
Trust:
Has anyone read the terms of sale in detail? I'm no lawyer and after reading it I am not sure if we actually own the whole website or not and what we can actually do with it?
Maybe someone else with some knowledge in legal matters could clear this up.
beldin
Trust:
Methinks they are having teething problems... :(
Stephen

jpastorizo
Trust:
Guys,

Did you read the Refund Policy?
Well for those that didn't here it is:
"DIGIBIZPRO.COM REFUND POLICY:
IF YOU WOULD LIKE A REFUND:
In accordance with our 30 day guarantee, if you would like a full refund, please email us or call us and ask for one. WE WILL REFUND you if your request was sent within 30 days. Please be patient while we process your refund. It may take up to 48 hours for us to process your refund and for it to reflect on your statement. In the event that you do decide to refund, your site will be deactivated and your membership will be cancelled. Thank you very much for being a member."

I highlighted the important part of this policy in Red. Doesn't this mean that you don't own the sites? They said that the sites will be deactivated. They did not say you have to deactivate the sites from your hosting account. You should always read this information.

Also, this is what I find interesting...

They said that they will design the whole site right? Did anyone see at the bottom of the digibizpro site? It says "Designed By Mini-Site-Guru.com". I checked this site out the other day and it looks like it is owned by a different person. I did not do a full research though but it seems to me that Mini-Site-Guru.com is not owned by Digibizpro (I could be wrong). Now, if this is the case...wouldn't it be odd? Think about it. If they offer to build you your site that will make you money, then why is that their own site was done by someone else? Mini-Site-Guru.com seems to have cheap rates too.

I hope someone can verify that Mini-Site-Guru.com is owned by Letian and Jamie Lewis so that this clears this confusion.

Mark please comment on this so that Affilorama members can be clear.

Continue the discussion!

Regards,
Renato

PS It seems to me that the Letian's strategy or business model is similar to Adam Short's business model. But all in all I think the webinar was good, I got some ideas from there. =)
Last edited by michellerana on 19 Nov 09 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

beldin
Trust:
Not sure how they deactivate the site if you host it on your own but who knows how they have interlinked it all.
Stephen

bronster
Trust:
Hello

I am new here - I just found your forum when I was researching these guys. I have a real concern with the ownership rights in their terms and conditions:

13. Ownership and Proprietary Rights.

Champ will own all proprietary rights in the work Champ provides, including but not limited to, the Content, it being understood that we repurpose many of the elements from other projects with the exception of works which we license from other sources and sublicense to you which may include stock graphics, clip art, stock video, stock sounds, stock photographs, and needledrop music

This tells me that we will not actually own the site or the content - my question is how are we supposed to onsell our profitable site and make $200K etc etc if we don't actually own it?

Also, section 9 states that they have the right to charge us at any time for site upgrades or changes...

Hmmmm all a bit too good to be true - is there really such a thing as easy money?

I think I will give it a miss unless I find compelling evidence to suggest otherwise. I will be interested to see what you guys who have signed up say.

Bronster
PremiumMember
oliver007
Trust:
This is all starting to smell fishy, I am really starting to think about getting a refund as there are too many gray areas for my liking. It also seems to me that the only products available on Payzeno are products made for people who bought Digibiz.

I hope that Mark could enlighten us a bit on these matters as he mentioned during the webinar that he was interested in getting a few of those websites for himself.

This whole concept of giving us money making websites that increase in value and that we can sell for profit in the future seems more and more too good to be true.
bronster
Trust:
Hey Oliver007

See how you go. To me, trying to get a small business off the ground through affiliate marketing, it seems a lot of money for something very cloudy. There is no substitution for self education (despite what their marketing speak says) and a bit of hard work. I think checking in with a forum like this is great too, I am really glad I found it as I am only fairly new to this world.

Bronster
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Guys,
Mark is in Australia right now so not sure if he is around the forum this week but will pass on this post to Jason.
I was going to comment but thought it best for Mark or staff to answer..
Personally I think Mark would not promote something he knows would be detrimental to the members here.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

bronster
Trust:
Thanks Troy

The terms and conditions do contradict some of the claims in the email promotion that I received.

Bronster
PremiumMember
oliver007
Trust:
Hey Bronster,

Affilorama is a great place for learning. I am currently building my second affiliate site, and I thought that it would be a good idea to also have a product and be a vendor so that I could see things from an other angle.

With DigibizPro, I expected to get a site, a product and proper training and guidance on how to make everything work.
Maybe I have been spoiled by the great training I get from Affilorama and expected to get the same.
rineybree
Trust:
Hi guys, first post.

I have purchased two sites from DigiBizPro as well and am hoping that everything works out. I am still waiting for my ebook to get made and sites to get completed and uploaded. It's been about 48 hours since I ordered.

I will let you guys know what comes of things so keep me appraised as well! It would be nice if this is everything Jamie makes it out to be.
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Guys,
Discussion continued on the thread below...
digibizpro-less-than-impressive-join-with-caution-t5554.html
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault