Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Is anybody outsoucing a whole AB style site?

nalius
Trust:

Is anybody outsoucing a whole AB style site?

Hi,
I'm curious to know if anybody is at a stage where they are outsourcing a whole AffiloBlueprint style sites to the Philippines (or any other country) to grow their portfolio faster?

If yes, can you please provide some details on the cost, turnover time and return on investment plus include any pitfalls we should be aware of.

Thanks in advance

Nalius
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Nalius ,

I haven't come across a member who outsourced their entire Affiloblueprint site to someone. Primarily because the course is supposed to teach you how to do it yourself, so you need to go through the lessons and do them on your own. You're more likely to find someone who outsourced part of the tasks like article writing, site building, etc but not the entire website.

Hope that helps. Have a good weekend!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

nalius
Trust:
Hi Cecille, thanks for your reply. I totally understand what you mean. I've gone through the course and its great! I understand how the process works, My situation is that I don't have too much time as I work long hours but I have funds to invest into outsourcing the tasks for me for my online business. I guess I would like to have a team together to help build sites with me, similar to what mark is doing but obviously smaller :) has many AffiloBlueprint pupils reached that stage yet? Would love to hear from them.

Thanks again Cecille

Nalius
esolutions
Trust:
Hi Nalius,

There were a few offers to build out AffiloBlueprint sites in the Services category of the forum. Not sure if they are still current, but worth a try.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

nalius
Trust:
Thanks esolutions, exactly what I was looking for! Cheers

This topic was started on Feb 17, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.