Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Is Affilorama hosting good for list building?

PremiumMember
zouf10
Trust:

Is Affilorama hosting good for list building?

I want to use affilorama hosting that comes with premium membership for building my list.

So is it good for that, I mean intergrating with Aweber and stuff or is it better to go with hostgator any other hosting?
The Money is definitely in the list. At least that is what everybody thinks.
But after 3 years online I figured out that money is in the TEAM.
Check This Out www.TurboChargeYourListBuilding.com

PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:
If I understand your question correctly the answer is YES. Any host will suffice allowing you to build an email list. A hosting company only allows you to make your website accessible on the web. What you place on the site is of your choice.
funhubpro
Trust:
Zouf10 wrote:I want to use affilorama hosting that comes with premium membership for building my list.

So is it good for that, I mean intergrating with Aweber and stuff or is it better to go with hostgator any other hosting?

You can place a web form from any list service, such as aweber, on any website. You create the opt-in form and then place that form anywhere you would like on your website, regardless of your host provider.
Want to Train in MMA? http://www.trainmmainfo.com

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Zouf10,

As newstart and funhubpro, any hosting provider will let you build your email list. You can place the opt-in form code in any part of your site and any information to do with subscribing to your list will be called from your autoresponder site. The information is sent and kept by your autoresponder, not your webhost.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Mar 10, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.