Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Is Affilblueprint effective? What are your earning results?

janefox
Trust:

Is Affilblueprint effective? What are your earning results?

Hi everybody,

I'm thinking of joining Affiloblueprint, and wanted to know what are earning results of people who actually are on/were on this course? How effective is it? How long did it take you to start making sales?

Jane
pzenji
Trust:
Hi Jane,
Welcome onboard. You have chosen the right blueprint.
making money online is down to how you follow the course. I think you need to do your research properly otherwise, you will get frustrated later when the money doesn't flow in.
Select the right Niche and also the right keywords.
I cant tell when you will start making money, that is entirely up to you and how much time you put into IM.
There are lots of people on this forum (including myself) who are making money online. Follow Mark's lessons and "TAKE ACTION". If you dont "TAKE ACTION" you will fail at this.
Zenji
I'm not here to sell you anything but glad to help whenever I can only through Pivate Msg.

janefox
Trust:
Zenji I appreciate your feedback, but I was looking for actual figures from people who followed this blueprint ;-) Just curious how others are doing.
idleme125
Trust:
Good luck with getting actual figures! It seems to be the running theme with many online products. the sales pages say this and that but when you pay up and get into the forums it becomes more of an abstract concept instead of plain english.
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
Check out my blog (see sig.). I've made a lot of stupid mistakes and I'm doing pretty good, in my opinion.

Check out Zenji's blog too. He's getting results a lot faster than me.

Some of the "old dogs" that joined affiloblueprint over a year ago reported making $1000+ a month before they stopped coming to the forum.

Affiloblueprint is a very real program that can make you very real money if you apply it correctly.

Some people that join the program (like me) don't have a lot of money but do have plenty of time, so they need to do all the tedious work themselves. This makes results come slowly.

Others have a full-time job that keeps them for dedicating much time to doing this stuff. They are a little apprehensive about paying to outsource work and insist on doing things themselves in the beginning. That's fine, but results will probably come extremely slowly. If you have a job, do yourself a favor and outsource the time consuming stuff like article spinning. It may seem scary to pay someone on the other side of the world $300 to spin 25 articles, but if you're serious about this stuff, the investment will make up for itself in a few short months (if not sooner).

Good luck.
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

smuigal
Trust:
Hi Jane,

If you go back to last year you will find where I posted my first sale, which was about 5 weeks after creating my first AB site. Then as the months went by I was able to reach about $300.00 to $400.00 per month. I sold my first site I made to one of our members here who is still having success with it. I also have another site that is earning almost $200.00 per month now and working on a third that is just starting at $50.00.

So, building these sites the way that Mark shows you will work. Not every site will be a success, not every site will earn a lot. But if you build sites with quality content, you will do well. This is my recent focus now. I'm building high quality sites without using PLR or spun content. I do use PLR and I do spin my content, but the websites/blogs that I make money on have original content. I use the PLR and spun content for backlinking purposes.

If you do jump in and buy AB, do NOT buy anything else until you are finding success with it. Too many people jump in and then leave a perfectly good system only to jump in and out of the next system.

There are a lot of great tools to help you but if you can't afford them, don't spend the money until you can. I also highly recommend using your profits for outsourcing. This is how you can leverage your time and energy to generate more income faster.

Best Wishes,
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

PremiumMember
aliasmrjones
Trust:
Hi there...I have made roughly $2,000 per month for the last 6-8 months.

You will find that what you learn from affiloblueprint + creating 1 website is more than 80% of internet marketers know. I just got back from Frank Kern's List Control event in San Diego and suggested affiloblueprint to several people there. These are people who payed $2K for List Control and flew to San Diego for the weekend to attend Kern's seminar and most of the people I met don't even know the stuff that Mark teaches in affiloblueprint for significantly less money.

Affiloblueprint teaches the fundamentals. You can then use those fundamentals in many niches and for many types of sites -- blogs, authority sites, storefronts, local marketing.

As someone else pointed out, though, you have to USE the course. Many people, again even at the Kern event, were in analysis paralysis -- trying to figure out which niche to go into or what type of site to build. Many people just buy one course after the other and get overwhelmed and never actually build anything.

Just pick a niche and build a site. You will make mistakes and wish you had done things differently (and maybe make some money), but you'll just learn soooo much. The first site I built when I went through the affiloblueprint course makes $800 a month now.
chris72
Trust:
It's the only course that I have come across that shows every step towards building a site that will make you money. The only hard part is to actually follow through with all of it!

How much and how quickly really do depend on your resources. But do read Clayton's blog - especially from the start and you will get an idea of the journey.

All the best..

Chris
Kick-Butt Writing Services http://rachaelmcnaught.com

Outstanding Quality PLR Packs http://niche-plr-products.com

Learn to be a Digital Writer http://thedigitalwriter.net/

idleme125
Trust:
Clayton,
Went to your blog and really enjoyed your writing. Thanks for giving us some hard numbers on your journey. Being an accountant I tend to only look at the numbers and thats been my gripe that a lot of products are sold with certain amounts as proof and then you join and it becomes a concept of "work hard and the results will follow". It would be foolish to think I would make a certain amount but dont sell me on something and then the product doesnt live up to it. I had that experience with Wealthy Affiliate.

This topic was started on Jun 04, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.