Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Is A 20-Page Website Enough To Earn $50 A Week?

dmcqpu
Trust:

Is A 20-Page Website Enough To Earn $50 A Week?

Or do I need to add more content to my website?

Many thanks,
Alain
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Short answer: yes, 20 pages could be enough.

Long answer: It's not really about the number of pages you've got. It's about....

1) Whether those pages get you enough traffic
2) Whether the people who come in through those pages are interested in buying what you're promoting (getting "warm" traffic)
3) Whether it works at getting people interested in buying (warming up "cold" traffic)

You could have a one page website that makes $50 week, if it could get enough traffic and if those people were interested in buying.

You could also have a 100-page website that doesn't make any money, if it doesn't get any traffic or it's not targeted at people who are interested in buying, or it's not very good at "warming people up" to make them want to buy.

So yes, a 20 page website could definitely make $50/week (I have a 20-page website that does much more than that). But the number of pages isn't the most important thing.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

dmcqpu
Trust:
Thank you Aletta! I was worried about that. But your answer was exactly what I needed to hear.

This topic was started on Sep 23, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.