Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Introducing Myself

darkchanter
Trust:

Introducing Myself

Hello Everyone!

I'm a coder/programmer/web developer from South Africa.

I've run through the Introduction pages and videos here at Afflorama and found much of what I expected and a few things that I hadn't thought of too.

Looking at the next section, there's some very useful informtion in there - I actually quite enjoy learning new things - like the allinheader google search and the "search volume" stuff...

This brings me to my question: is there a particular number that one is lookng for when running a search volume?

Looking forward to chatting with you folks.

Regards
Darren
DonE IT
(broken link removed)
Last edited by ampie g on 27 Jan 10 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broken link removed

Regards
Darren

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hi and welcome, dont forget to post any questions you have. This is a great place. i have learned as much from the forums as i have from the videos
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

jpastorizo
Trust:
Darren,

In the blueprint Mark said at least 1500 searches a month, but I guess it can also depend on how competitive the market is.

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

This topic was started on Jul 02, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.