Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Intro from a Clickbank Vendor

submp3s
Trust:

Intro from a Clickbank Vendor

Hi Everyone,

I keep hearing about this forum so finally got round to joining. My name is Dan Bainbridge, I'm from the UK and live in London, and I have been in internet marketing for 3+ years full time now.

My main area of business is as a vendor on Clickbank with the following website:
http://www.subliminalmp3s.com
http://www.subliminalmp3s.com/affiliate-program/

I hope to share my knowledge here about what has worked and what hasn't for us, and give my view on being both a vendor and an affiliate, but of course I am always ever learning too and having a look round here there seems to be a lot of useful forum threads and learning materials in the lessons area and blog, so I am really excited to expand my understanding too :)

Nice to meet you all,
Dan
Last edited by submp3s on 16 Oct 10 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hey Dan,

Welcome to affilorama. Glad to have you here. Actually already promoting your stuff on my self improvement site.

I think one thing that we are always doing is learning new things. it keeps us from getting stale.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

myonlinetraininghub
Trust:
Hi Dan,

Nice to see a vendor join in and share knowledge and experience
Phil
Free Microsoft Office Online Training
http://www.MyOnlineTrainingHub.com

faradina
Trust:
Hello Dan,

Welcome! I am glad that you joined our forum. I am sure that sooner or later some of our members who have questions about your product, as well as your experiences as an affiliate, will want to get in touch with you and the fact that you are now here with us makes it convenient. We do need all the help we can get!

Cheers!
PremiumMember
mark8691
Trust:
Hello Dan,

Good to have you here. It will be both interesting and educational to hear your experiences as both an owner and affiliate.

I look forward to your input on this board and hope you too can pick up something of value from your time here.

Mark..

I'm an English expat living here in the States. My goal is to earn a full-time income online and return home one day! Strange goal you might think! :)
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome to Affilorama, Dan :)

Looking forward to seeing more posts from you. I'm sure you'll be providing helpful advice and information to our members.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

submp3s
Trust:
Thanks for the welcome everyone, I've read around here for a few days now and seen some really useful info so I think I will stick around :)

Mark - yes, that is strange, most people I think would be in the category of wanting to earn money to travel abroad more if anything, and I certainly place myself in that category :)

This topic was started on Oct 16, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.