Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Inquire info on AffiloBlueprint 2.0

wenching
Trust:

Inquire info on AffiloBlueprint 2.0

Hi everyone,

I have some questions to inquire on AffiloBlueprint 2.0. Back then I inquired about WA vs AB program before. Sigh, I guessed I was one of unfortunates one ... got distracted away for few months ... ended up no where. Too many techniques but didn't try hard enough.

But I am not planning to give up and probably stay focus at one maybe AB 2.0.

Hope someone can assist me on this one.

a. Is USD$197 consider standard price for AB 2.0? It is a little expensive to me (after convert to my country currency) especially after I spent thousands on other affiliates programs. Consider broke. Sigh ... I made the mistake which I had to admit ... too greedy for rich schemes :(

Is there any installment package? maybe pay in 3 months time. Something like that.

b. I really hope this program is still open. I am doing some savings. When is the closing dateline?

c. I saw the sales page for AB 2.0 http://www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint. Regarding the steps by steps videos, is it a full complete videos? What is so different with the free lessons offered by free memberships to this site? Or will it leave me hanging and not sure what to do next. I know that I have to find a good niche. But does Mark give some examples ... at least make me believe that I can earn at least USD$100 per month without spending on a single PPC or allow me to convert few sales at Clickbank. I have not earned anything yet ... so I am kinda skeptical though.

d. I know AB 2.0 is geared towards affiliate marketing if not mistaken. When I was looking into CPA in 1 - 2 months ago, many people in internet forums are saying that it is the most lucrative profits compare to Affiliate Marketing like ClickBank. Is this true? If that is the case, shouldn't i focus more on CPA then?

e. I noticed most of the super affiliates promote "make money online" programs and generates lots of profits. What if I promote programs like diet or baby stuff, am I able to earn so much? Plus you know there are so many affiliates in AB forum that promote the same Clickbank products, I believe it applies to WA, WarriorForum, DigitalForums, etc. Quite competitive though ... so how to earn money? Also there are keyword spying tools ... so competitors can kill each other ... looks like a tough game to me ...

Maybe I think too much but there is probably a simple formula to all this. I hope I can get some light in this dark tunnel.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks.
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi Wenching,

Sorry but there is no installment plan for Affiloblueprint.

Right now, Affiloblueprint is open indefinitely so you can sign up when you're ready. :)

Affiloblueprint will teach you how to build a profitable affiliate site like wowblackbook.com from scratch. It is the full explanation of how that site was made and marketed with step-by-step videos. The free lessons in Affilorama are more focused on individual topics. They don't explicitly tell you what to do each step of the way.

You don't need to choose the 'internet marketing niche' for your site to be profitable. In the course, we'll show you how you can find other profitable niches.

Hope that helps. :)

Ampie
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
think of it this way. the free videos are great in that they show you what to do to be successfull. AB puts it all together step by step tells you HOW to do it. if you are serious about getting started, AB is a good choice, I understand broke, I am there myself, but i felt ab was worth the money. only been in it 3 weeks, and I feel I have already got my moneys worth even though i haven't made any sales yet.
I currently have 3 pages on ranking first page in gooogle and 6/15 in the top 3 pages. and this is all on the on site seo he teaches, I have just started doing backlinks and off page seo.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

wenching
Trust:
Thanks. I will definitely consider it.

Probably I will give it a try :) Thanks again.

This topic was started on Jul 20, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.