Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Info products vs. Real products?

rayvin
Trust:

Info products vs. Real products?

Hi guys,

Would like your feedback on the subject matter. Which one is more profitable in the long run in your honest opinion? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rayvin
Thinking of selling my website ---> www.buyingbabybottles.com. What do you think?

PremiumMember
ksan2c
Trust:
I do them both and am having success with both.

Just get out there and give it a go you WILL find what works best for you, but you have to DO IT to find out!
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I agree. Info products are usually easier to start with. However, I have seen several people only do physical products and be very successful with it.

The fact is I see a lot of methods, and conflicts over what to promote and how to do it. A lot of them work. The key to succeeding at anything is to be consistent. Pick one and stick with it until you make it work.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

perpetual
Trust:
I can say that I've sold a few copies of info products and hundreds of physical products. As far as profit from time invested, the info products have been much, much more lucrative. However, since I've recently started trying a few new things (like paying much closer attention to the value of the commission I will get from the physical products), I'm seeing a serious upswing in the profitability of physical products versus info products. One of my early mistakes was choosing to promote very low dollar physical products with minuscule commissions.

This topic was started on Nov 27, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.