Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Import Profile to WP

dee gibson
Trust:

Import Profile to WP

New Today!!!!
I am a newbie and having trouble importing file to wp
wHEN i TRY TO IMPORT FILE IT SAYS SUBMIT A VALID FILE - What am i doing wrong?
is it to do with the unzipping - can someone help please. Dee
PS is there a help line or question area ? I do not seem to be able to findit.
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Dee,

Welcome to Affilorama!

Okay... What are you trying to upload to wordpress and where are you trying to upload it? That might make a difference on how we answer.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

dee gibson
Trust:
Hi gradyp,
Thank you for your help. I am trying to up load the information from my first jetpack to my first WP site.I am at import an affilo layout profile.
I have unzipped the file in my docs and am trying to load it from my docs
I ger submit a valid file, so I am stuck with not knowing what I have missed in the download. Dee
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
open the jetpack, and go to the theme folder, this is the theme profile. ther are 2 files in the theme profile folder. one is an image file the other is a .TAR file. Upload the .TAR file through the Inport Profile tab under theme options
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Aug 04, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.