Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

IM Masters email from Affilorama

curtisnh
Trust:

IM Masters email from Affilorama

I'm not sure if this is the right form for this post. I am fairly new to this all and working thru the blueprint with my first site up and running. My question is if the IM Masters program is a replacement (extension) to the consumer wealth system that I found that Marc and Daniel have? I couldn't find anything online when I searched around about the IM Masters program

Many thanks for your thoughts
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I have forwarded your question to our marketing manager. I will update this thread as soon as I get a response.

Thanks for your patience! :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
IM Masters is not a replacement of the Consumer Wealth System. Although there will be some cross-over of what you learn. The biggest difference is that with IM Masters, you get access to several marketing tools like AMAutomation, Affiliate Siphon, and so on. And of course the price is $97/month rather than a $47 one-off. Consider AMAutomation is $67 a month itself though, and you can see the value in it.

Probably the biggest difference in terms of learning though, is that IMM covers more than one 'model' of site building and includes much more mentoring/coaching follow up.

Hope that helps!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Nov 18, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.