18 Feb 16 11:25 am
IM Courses I Invested So Far Since Starting In 2008
This post is about some of the most prominent internet marketing courses I invested over the years.
Most people will be too ashamed to do this but I decided to spill the beans.2008-2009 (Part-Time While Working As Employee)
1. $25 Email Processing Profits by Debbie Teague - Send emails through safelist of various internet marketing opportunities and get paid $25 for every signup.
2. My Data Team - Hard for you to believe. But this course make me my first dollar online even before I learn list building and building websites by posting ads in classified sites.
3. 3 Hour Profits - Did not make $ in 3 hours but make my first $150 in 3 days using Adwords and classified sites.2010
1. Stephen Pierce's Make Real Money On The Internet
2. Michael Jones The Affiliate, Clickbank and Cash Codes
3. George Brown's Traffic Ultimatum
4. Ewen Chia's Fast Track Cash and Real Internet Income systems
5. Jaz Lai's Inbox Cash Blueprint (offline seminar coaching course)2011
1. Anik Singal's CB Wealth Formula and Lethal Commission
2. Paul Ponna's Miracle Trafficbot, Auto Blog Samurai and Profit Monarch.
3. George Brown's Google Sniper 2 (Did not buy his first version).
4. Harry Charles' paid ads advertising course whose name I cannot remember
5. Dan Brook's Commission Ignition2012
1. Paul Ponna's Commission Activator
2. Andrew Hansen's Unstoppable Affiliate and Kelly Felix's Bring The Fresh
3. Adam Short's Niche Profit Classroom Version 4 (only signed up for 1st month on free trial)
4. Omar Martin's My Unfair Advantage
5. John Thornhill's One Month Mentor and WSO Domination
6. XSitePro2, XHeader and Incansoft traffic software tools
7. Michael Rasmuseen and Mike Mograbi's Affiliate Cash Snipers2013
1. Mark Ling's AffiloBlueprint - this is the course along with ACS and AmaSuite that got me to finally focus and stop buying course after course.
Wished I have come across this much earlier.
This is also the course that teaches me how to set up Wordpress site and do Clickbank research properly and easily.
2. Chris Guthrie and Dave Guindon's AmaSuite3 - a complete A to Z course that teaches you everything you need to profit from Amazon as affiliate and seller.
3. Ewen Chia's Traffic Software2014
Just Andrew Hansen's Forever Affiliate only:)2015
Just Adam Short's Niche Profit Classroom 5 only. But costs me $750 in local currency for his one-time lifetime membership fee.
Not just for coaching but for his software suite for research, building sites, backlinks, over 100 niche packs, webinar and 1-to-1 email support.
Last edited by amurowes
on 26 Feb 16 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.