Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

I was betrayed by one of my mentors!

clubeglobal
Trust:

Hello everyone!

This morning I received an email from a guy who I respected so far as a lot of my mentors, but unfortunately I realized he was not respecting me the same way!

First I would like not to disclose his name here in this forun.

To preserve it.

I'll explain how everything happened.

Every day we receive many emails from recommendations of various products, some we are closed already know why this is pure span, trash someone just wanting to earn some money from you, but when we received an email from someone we respect and we follow and believe that not only want to help us earn some money but they also want to give some valuable information that can help us in our business, we do not expect to open as quickly as possible right!

Well, today I received one such e-mails we all do as I open and see what it was.

So after reading I realized he was a product called indincando autotrafficmonopoly.com he did not explain much of what was just said ....

Now go to the sales page and buy now because they are only 300 copies.

Then as he was a guy I respect a lot went straight to the sales page and know this product as I think many of you have noticed a bad product is just software to throw money away, with many upsells anything of value.

I felt neglected and disrespected by the dealer where I placed great confidence, he simply misjudged my intelligence, yet in order to take my doubts last visited worriorforum just to confirm what I had imagined.

Immediately I sent an email to the trader stating the reason that I had just taken my name from your list and I was sad about his treatment on his list and he should reflect on its recommendations.

So this is a little advice from someone who is a beginner, but I'm not stupid.

Be very careful about the information products that you send to your list.

For this reason now I'm only following two fantastic guys.

- Vita Vee.

- Mark Ling

These are my only mentors from now.

Sorry my bad English

Health & Much Success to all.

Obrigado..
kakaboo
Trust:
If the person is someone you have respected a lot, I think you should give him another chance and e-mail him what was his reasons for sending this e-mail and recommendation..

Most of the time (for people that are not that well known yet) they tend to trust someone's else products completely and just push it to their lists, which accounts for the oversight... if he is really as good as you thought before then I am sure he will be able to give you a reasonable answer

If he doesnt reply or doesnt care about you after that then you can just go on and unsuscribe from his list

Just my 2 cents
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
although we try to only promote really great products, sometimes we do send out promotions for a product based on our knowledge of the person who owns it rather than from a full understanding of the product itself. Sometimes products develop and get better over time than initial launch.

That being said, you do need to be careful who you take advice from. some people are just out to make a buck, and really don't know what they are doing. Some people will go along for a while giving great information, but they hit a wall where suddenly the money becomes more important than the customers, and they will jump at any chance to make a buck. it is sad to see it when it happens, but it does happen.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

jcdean
Trust:
Your mentor may have felt obligated to promote this product because the creator promotes his products. Not a excuse though if the product is garbage.

I don't buy anything anymore except out sourced articles.
Last edited by jcdean on 25 Nov 10 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

PremiumMember
thebigventure
Trust:
Mate I think I know the person you're talking about. I got the same email for the same product and I also respected them. But I've been noticing that they are just looking to get more sales now I think, that's why I'd rather just stick with people like Mark Ling. Just look @ this forum, you know it's all value.
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

faradina
Trust:
Lately, though, there have been a number of new forum members whose intents are to simply create backlinks to their sites, or simply post their affiliate links, without contributing to the community. In other words, SPAMMERS. I wish they'd just keep the spam where it belongs: in the can until someone who can't be bothered to cook needs something to eat.
jcdean
Trust:
faradina wrote:Lately, though, there have been a number of new forum members whose intents are to simply create backlinks to their sites, or simply post their affiliate links, without contributing to the community. In other words, SPAMMERS. I wish they'd just keep the spam where it belongs: in the can until someone who can't be bothered to cook needs something to eat.

Maybe with the new launch of Jet Pack we will see some new serious members join to help keep an eye out for the link spamers?

Happy Thanks Giving to my fellow Americans!
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

This topic was started on Nov 25, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.