15 Jun 11 7:53 pm
I want to sell my AffiloBluprint Website
i haven't been in this forum for a few months now as I left to pursue other intersts
I am looking to sell my AffiloBlueprint website which took me a year to build and only want the money back I put into it plus a few hundred dollars for my time. http://www.cheapestenergies.com/
I had it critiqued 3 times and made all the necessary changes.
- It has 30 pages with 5 products including 5 reviews
- It has 2 opt in boxes on every page
- it has a 20 second delay Aweber pop over opt in for every page
- It has one years worth of newsletters ( 270 ) I stole from my AffiloJetPack series as they were also in the green energy niche and is delivered to the subscribers every 3 or 4 days and each newsletter has more offers to buy
- All the pages are high lighted
- There is a Privacy Statement and Sitemap
- It was built using XsitePro
- It gets between 400 and 500 visitors per month with 7 sales so far, and 30 sign ups to date although this month it has dipped down to 350 visitors
- Traffic includes, I used AMA for 10 months, Article directories mostly in Ezine and GoArticles, 19 Squidoo lense, I have added one EDU extension with PR0 to the home page, but even with a PR0 it is still an EDU extension.
- On page SEO according to Traffic Travis is all A or A+ with one page at B+
With the money I have invested in this website so far is approximately $1700.00 and for my time I am rounding the full price out to $2000.00 ( Domain, Hosting, AMA, Elance, Tools I no longer use ( XsitePro,Traffic Travis Pro, Rapid Rewriter )
I just burnt out working on this website as I had never built a website when I signed up to the coarse, and after a year of working on it and then working on traffic I decided to call it quits and look for something else.
AffiloBluprint members know the work put into these sites and also know I am not fabricating anything here, I have posted in the forum about 400 times asking questions and did get some pretty good help in the coarse of building it.
So I feel that $2000.00 is a very fair price for my website as the only thing a buyer would need to do is some more traffic work and this site could be awesome, and traffic techniques can be found right here in the forums.
There is only one downfall I have never sold a website before and will need a bit of guidance in the transition of ownership ( I don't want to pay someone to do it as I'm sure some of the staff could help with that.