Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

I want to sell my AffiloBluprint Website

marymeagan
Trust:

I want to sell my AffiloBluprint Website

Hello
i haven't been in this forum for a few months now as I left to pursue other intersts

I am looking to sell my AffiloBlueprint website which took me a year to build and only want the money back I put into it plus a few hundred dollars for my time.

http://www.cheapestenergies.com/

I had it critiqued 3 times and made all the necessary changes.
- It has 30 pages with 5 products including 5 reviews
- It has 2 opt in boxes on every page
- it has a 20 second delay Aweber pop over opt in for every page
- It has one years worth of newsletters ( 270 ) I stole from my AffiloJetPack series as they were also in the green energy niche and is delivered to the subscribers every 3 or 4 days and each newsletter has more offers to buy
- All the pages are high lighted
- There is a Privacy Statement and Sitemap
- It was built using XsitePro
- It gets between 400 and 500 visitors per month with 7 sales so far, and 30 sign ups to date although this month it has dipped down to 350 visitors
- Traffic includes, I used AMA for 10 months, Article directories mostly in Ezine and GoArticles, 19 Squidoo lense, I have added one EDU extension with PR0 to the home page, but even with a PR0 it is still an EDU extension.
- On page SEO according to Traffic Travis is all A or A+ with one page at B+

With the money I have invested in this website so far is approximately $1700.00 and for my time I am rounding the full price out to $2000.00 ( Domain, Hosting, AMA, Elance, Tools I no longer use ( XsitePro,Traffic Travis Pro, Rapid Rewriter )

I just burnt out working on this website as I had never built a website when I signed up to the coarse, and after a year of working on it and then working on traffic I decided to call it quits and look for something else.

AffiloBluprint members know the work put into these sites and also know I am not fabricating anything here, I have posted in the forum about 400 times asking questions and did get some pretty good help in the coarse of building it.

So I feel that $2000.00 is a very fair price for my website as the only thing a buyer would need to do is some more traffic work and this site could be awesome, and traffic techniques can be found right here in the forums.

There is only one downfall I have never sold a website before and will need a bit of guidance in the transition of ownership ( I don't want to pay someone to do it as I'm sure some of the staff could help with that.

Larry
Larry Bauge

PremiumMember
thebigventure
Trust:
Hi mate, for $2000 how much money is it generating per week?
Cheers
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

marymeagan
Trust:
Hi
Like I said in my post, I have only made 7 sales total and that is from a site that is now a year old, I should have created more backlinking but at the time I was getting so tired of the site due to the time I spent building it and fixing suggested critiques from staff members and decided to move on.

Not too bad though as I wasn't expecting any sales at all as these sales happened shortly after I left AffiloRama to pursue other projects.
Larry Bauge

bizbop
Trust:
Sorry to see that you are letting that site go. I don't necessarily want to be the bear of bad news for you but it's going to be rough to sale it for 2 grand. While you have a lot of content in this package you have no traffic and that is where people will shy away from it.

With that said I understand your frustration with having spent precious time and resources on a site that is not earning. I thought I had an absolute dud of a site until I changed my back linking efforts and monetization. Now money is flowing to that site on a consistent basis.

I think that you shouldn't give up on it since you have so much time invested. Have you tried changing your monetization? Have you tried changing graphics on your site? Back-link using a different method outside of AB?

If the sales happened right after you left AB what did you do prior to leaving that made you get those sales. Do more of that lol :)

This topic was started on Jun 15, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.