Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

I Want To Introduce Myself

rarbois
Trust:

I Want To Introduce Myself

Hello,

My name is Ricardo and just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to everyone. I just signed up 2 days ago and so far I am loving Affilorama:-)

Very excited about learning all the stuff here and surrounding myself with successful, like minded entrepreneurs. I am all about rolling up the sleeves and taking action. Looking forward to financial success but best of all the freedom it provides.

I wish everyone success and hope everyone accomplishes their dreams. A good rich friend of mine once told me, Rich, don't shoot for the moon..... shoot for the stars!

I wish everyone the best!

Ricardo
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome, Ricardo :) and thanks for saying hi.

I think “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars” is still better :) You deserve the best!

Take care!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

jcdean
Trust:
Been here two days, you should be making money by now. Just kidding.

Welcome!
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

faradina
Trust:
Don't you just love JC? His sense of humor is of the kind that I like :)

It's nice to have you here, Ricardo. Take action guys like you are really welcome, as actually doing is how you would succeed in this business.

Cheers!
careybaird
Trust:
I am new here as well and I see good people around with great advices.
This is one cool forum site. I always check for new threads specially how to make sales online and I never fail my satisfaction upon reading the items.

Cheers everyone!
www.FreshStoreBuilder.com
The Most Advanced Amazon Associate Tool
Make $$$$ from Amazon with SEO Friendly Stores - only $97 - 30 day Money back guarantee

rarbois
Trust:
Thanks for the welcoming guy's:-) Thanks for the motivation jcdean!

This topic was started on Nov 10, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.