Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

I need urgent advice..should I continue my premium account?

PremiumMember
zouf10
Trust:

I need urgent advice..should I continue my premium account?

Ok, so I was watching the affiliate blog bootcamp webinar with $1 trial and I need advice. I'm just starting out in affiliate marketing and I bought a few info products and read a lot of reports about affiliate marketing strategies. Basically I have a plan to start my affiliate marketing business but I haven't started yet. However I don't have much cash, I only have $47 so here is my question should I invest this $47 in affilorama premium to watch the rest of the webinar or invest it in buying the "Super Affiliate Handbook" by Rosalind Gardner? Which will be more beneficial to me?
Last edited by michellerana on 01 Mar 10 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

The Money is definitely in the list. At least that is what everybody thinks.
But after 3 years online I figured out that money is in the TEAM.
Check This Out www.TurboChargeYourListBuilding.com

jcdean
Trust:
I never read Supper Affiliate Handbook (It does have a great reputation) but it's just an ebook.

I also missed the webinar,hope the replay gets posted soon.

Any how....

I think I would go with Affilorama for the simple fact that you have support.
I think It would be 10 times harder to achieve your goals with out support.

I don't know what i have that you don't have access to as a paid member, but the resources here are awesome. Tools alone are worth several times the membership.

Just my two cents, hope it helps.
Last edited by jcdean on 03 Dec 09 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

superaff
Trust:
I bought the Super Affiliate Handbook when I first got started, but all it does is giving you the full affiliate marketing picture. Here, you learn how to make money as an affiliate, and you have videos and tools to help you out.

Start a blog in a good niche, start writing articles and get traffic to your affiliate links, and start making some commissions.

All the best,

Franck
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

mack45
Trust:
Hi I have not read the book but have done lots of short courses and this is the best I found buy a mile.
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to coach.mackaybruce@hotmail.com

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I agree. Affilorama is the place to spend your money, if you can. With all the support and value you will get here, you can start up your affiliate business with all the help you can get here. And the tools they add in are invaluable.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

jcdean
Trust:
I have been going through the "guruviews" really great information.
Really impressed with last nights Webinar as well.

I am more impressed will Affiorama Premium every day.
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

carlmasure
Trust:
I read the Super Affiliate Handbook. It's packed with tons of information and tells you how to actually do very little if anything about really going about setting up a campaign.

By the way, I just listened to the interview Mark had with Rosalind Gardner. I was a bit incredulous when I heard her say that there is no reason a person cannot get a sale one week after you set up a blog. I think Mark was a bit taken a back as well. Thing is, she didn't really say anything about strategy that is very much different than the general theme of other marketing guru's.

In any event, I went to check out some of Gardner's affiliate websites. They are packed with links to all kinds of affiliate programs, especially heavy on the Amazon products. Amazon's standard affiliate take is 4% of sale. Not very profitable unless you have gazillions of products and mountains of sales.

I sold a thermostat as an affiliate on Amazon and made something like 2 bucks. Cha-ching!

Carl
btoedave
Trust:
*link removed by moderator*
I'm a newbie too & easily get confused.
the above link may help you. It's helped me.
I've yet to receive adequate help from free affiliorama
so I'm leary about upgrading...

u may have to paste link in browser. I did the FREE stuff from the link & since it
really helped, I upgrade, made my $$ back almost immediately & use the resources.

I hope this helps, Dave dhaseman@comcast.net
Last edited by michellerana on 01 Mar 10 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link removed since it is an advertisement and not related to the forum topic

This topic was started on Dec 03, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.