Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

I Need Partners

ootaci
Trust:

I Need Partners

Hey guys as you understand from the title I need partners. I was doing some good money but for last 2 months I couldn't take action on my site. That's why my earnings has dropped nearly zero. Now I realize that the niche is not on the big boys' hands. Just with 70 articles I was receiving 100 visitors per day( All organic and the first month of the website) We can do a lot of money from this. but I need partners. Because I can't handle writing reviews, news and articles at once. If you want to participate plase add me on skype. My nickname is "ootaci" or just PM me
ootaci
Trust:
No one interested? I payed for the site and there are some ad coupons to launch. This means there will be no spending for the first or two months. all you need to do is work work work :)
easyrider
Trust:
Probably the reason why no one is interested so far is that you haven't explained what you have in mind clearly enough. For example, what is the niche? What exactly is the partnership opportunity?
Greg

PremiumMember
jimcoe
Trust:
I agree with Greg.

Promoting to potential JVs (Joint Ventures) is not much different from promoting to your sales prospects. You have to present an excellent Unique Value Proposition, establish trust, demonstrate your authority, be specific and substantiate your claims with hard data. And your English grammar has to help build trust.

One specific parameter partners would probably want to know is your Sales Conversion Rate.

Hope this helps...
_jim coe
toprecruit
Trust:
The website he is talking about is probably this one:

http://xpcadvisor.com/

He already asked for a review on this thread: affiliate-hangout/can-you-review-my-website-t13975.html

Hope that helped :)

Cheers
Sebastian
Liked my answer? Dont forget to vote thumbs up ;)

This topic was started on Jun 29, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.