Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

I need an Accountability Partner

jkemzy
Trust:

I need an Accountability Partner

I just upgraded to AffiloBlueprint 3 because I have decided to get really serious with this training. However I need an Accountability Partner to be accountable to in following this course while and the person in turn will be accountable to me.

If you are interested in following this course through and you want someone to monitor your progress, please respond ASAP so that we can discuss the details and make some money.

cheers!!!!!

Ej
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
This is a great way to make some progress and get over the first few hurdles toward success.

I hope you find an accountability partner to hold your feet to the fire. It's what can really separate the winners from the... well... not winners.

I would do this myself, but I'm too bogged down for the next few weeks with other projects... :(

Anyway, best of luck::)
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

imfredwilliams
Trust:
Hello,

My name is Fred Williams from Bend OR, USA. I am 33 years old, married with three wonderful children. I currently work from home, so I have the time to devote in building a long lasting career in affiliate marketing. If you are truly serious about working tougher and helping each other reach the level of success we have always wished for, then I would love to work with.

Perhaps skip would be a great way to keep in touch as we would be able to call each other as well to make things easier. My Skype id is bybonline please feel free to add me.

I look forward to hearing back from you and working together in this exciting new adventure.
Regards,

Fred Williams
Bend, OR USA

jkemzy
Trust:
imfredwilliams wrote:Hello,

My name is Fred Williams from Bend OR, USA. I am 33 years old, married with three wonderful children. I currently work from home, so I have the time to devote in building a long lasting career in affiliate marketing. If you are truly serious about working tougher and helping each other reach the level of success we have always wished for, then I would love to work with.

Perhaps skip would be a great way to keep in touch as we would be able to call each other as well to make things easier. My Skype id is bybonline please feel free to add me.

I look forward to hearing back from you and working together in this exciting new adventure.

Hi Fred

Welcome to a life changing journey. I am super excited to have you on board.

Will contact you immediately on skype so that we can arrange our first meeting to kick start this journey.

To our success

Ej
swarlley
Trust:
Ej and Fred,

How are the sites coming along? I'm sure you've been encouraging each other and learning from each other as you are building your online businesses.

If you ever need an outside person to dish out a verbal bashing or a speech as inspiring as the ones from Braveheart, let me know. I'm here to help ;)

Give us an update. I'd like to hear about your progress.

Chris
jkemzy
Trust:
swarlley wrote:Ej and Fred,

How are the sites coming along? I'm sure you've been encouraging each other and learning from each other as you are building your online businesses.

If you ever need an outside person to dish out a verbal bashing or a speech as inspiring as the ones from Braveheart, let me know. I'm here to help ;)

Give us an update. I'd like to hear about your progress.

Chris

Hi Chris

For some reasons Fred and I could not continue after our first meeting.
He prefers to work with someone within US(EST) time zone.

Although I am making little progress on my own, I am still hoping to find
someone to work with, so that we can encourage each other to move faster.

Thats all for now.

Kind Regards

Ej
swarlley
Trust:
There is this website, meetup(dot)com that allows you to find groups of like minded people with common interests. I'm not sure if it has a UK section, but if it doesn't, there must be another website like that.

I've met up with some guys when I was in Texas and had a great conversation with them about internet marketing. In 5 days, I'll be heading to another internet marketing meetup in Florida.

I think it's really worth it to seek out some others that you can mastermind with.

Good luck,
Chris

This topic was started on Jun 08, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.