Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

I need a little help with Step 1 Lesson 5

chindaubon
Trust:

I need a little help with Step 1 Lesson 5

I have posted this in the AffiloBlueprint members forum about 36 hours ago and not received a reply. So I thought I would try here as well:

I am going through the lessons according to plan, but need a little advice on what to do in Step 1 Video 5. I have gone through the lesson and understand it fully, but when it comes to doing the homework, I'm not sure what to do. The homework is:

Prepare your list of keywords based on the techniques above:

1. Prepared on your product/author name
2. Using the sales copy technique
3. Using the forums technique
4. Using Yahoo Answers and Experience Project
5. Using the Ubersuggest/Google Keyword Tool technique
Try to get as many keywords as you can – at least 200

I have been through steps 1 to 4 already. When I reach step 5, should I run all the keywords that I found in steps 1 - 4 through Google Keyword Tool and Ubersuggest? If so, that is going to give me thousands of keywords to save which does not sound practical or correct.

So could someone please give me some advice as to what to do with step 5 above, 'Using the Ubersuggest/Google Keyword Tool technique'?
esolutions
Trust:
Hi,

Use the keyword tool, yes, it will give you a lot of keywords, but this will help you to understand the niche better and what people are actually searching for. Also, you will be cutting the final list down and you need a lot to select from as many will be ruled out if they do not have the right buyer intent, etc.

Gather all that you can, then refine.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

chindaubon
Trust:
Thanks very much for your answer; it was very helpful.

This topic was started on Sep 21, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.