Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

I made my first sale!!!!!!!!!!

benlauren
Trust:

I made my first sale!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just so excited I made my first sale. I have only just finished Mark's course and my site and have been madly submitting articles and was just prepared to keep going and sit back and wait. Then this morning I just decided to check Clickbank and there it was! 6 June - $33.85. How does a keyboard project excitement? My site looks like hundreds of others I'm sure and I'm not getting much traffic yet but it is growing by about 2 a day, probably from the articles. I am beside myself. Will have ring somebody!!.
superaff
Trust:
Congratulations! and thanks for sharing.

I just had a look at your site, and I must say that you did a great job. I am sure that if you add a newsletter and a product recommendation on the first page, you will do even better.

So your homework for now:

1. Drive MORE traffic to your site
2. Add a newsletter

All the best,
Franck
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

benlauren
Trust:
Thanks Franck

What do you mean my product recommendation? Do you mean the five star rating Mark recommends in the course? I don't really want to do a newsletter, but will give it a go.
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Way to go, ben! Now aim for a sale a week... then a sale a day!

:D

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

benlauren
Trust:
Thanks Grady.
PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
Hi Ben Lauren,
Fantastic start and your site looks great, one recommendation though, i would highly recommend that you cloak your affiliate clickbank link,mark talks about this in the course
Once again a Huge Congratulations
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Congratulations, Benlauren :)

Your site looks nice and neat. I like the layout, font and the colors that you used.

It would be good to have a review table since this page converts well to sales.

benlauren wrote:Thanks Franck

What do you mean my product recommendation? Do you mean the five star rating Mark recommends in the course? I don't really want to do a newsletter, but will give it a go.

I think Franck means that you should recommend a product on the first page of your site. There is an animated gif but no affiliate link on that page.

Placing your affiliate link on all of your web pages above the fold will also help monetize your site. It would also help if you'll use a stronger "call to action" (ie using "Have the best body now!" instead of "Find out how"; or "Manage your weight easily and effectively!" instead of "All you need to know").

You could ask for a full review on the Site Reviews section of the Affiloblueprint members' forum.

All the best!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

sandmeister
Trust:
G'day, nice job on the website. Colours are great, content is great, videos are cool, voiceover (or voice-over) is pleasant and left-hand menu is inviting (I clicked on five links).

Overall, 8.5 out of 10 for a first impression. You are living proof that Mark's Affilorama Blueprint 2.0 REALLY DOES WORK.

Sandmeister (Sydney, OZtralia)
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome and thanks for the feedback, Sandmeister :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

zee
Trust:
wow congrats :)

This topic was started on Jun 16, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.